depressive in English
Melancholic depressives may also ruminate over the same thoughts and experiences, and feel excessive guilt.
However, persistent severe depressive moods are not part of the ‘normal’ spectrum of behaviour.
Use "depressive" in a sentence
1. He's no longer a depressive character.
2. 10 Doctor, doctor, I'm manic-depressive.
3. Anxiety disorder; Depressive disorder; Sertraline; Doxepin.
4. Michael Clayton : You're a manic - depressive!
5. Her mother is a manic depressive.
6. She is a sufferer of depressive disorder.
7. 2 Anxiety disorder; Depressive disorder; Sertraline; Doxepin.
8. Manic depressive illness affects men and women equally.
9. 1 She is a sufferer of depressive disorder.
10. I knew that helped stave off depressive episodes.
11. Objective To explore the effective method for depressive neurosis.
12. The mood is very depressive, fretful, how to adjust?
13. This disorder is a longitudinal diagnosis and its clinical symptoms include hypomania, mania, mixed states, major depressive episode, hyperthymic temperament and depressive mixed state.
14. Bipolar disorder, also known as manic–depressive disorder, is a condition in which depressive phases alternate with periods of mania or hypomania.
15. The last one was David Hide, orthodontist, manic-depressive.
16. Alcohol and some drugs have depressive effects on the brain .
17. Indeed, depressive traits are more in evidence than paranoid tendencies.
18. 5 Approximately 4 % of Canadians experience major depressive disorder each year.
19. 4 The most common are major depressive disorder and dysthymic disorder.
20. The term “postpartum depression” refers to depressive episodes following childbirth.
21. When he was 23, he was diagnosed with major depressive disorder.
22. Depressive non-smokers experience an improvement of mood under nicotine administration and in turn, depressive symptoms and sleep impairment during nicotine withdrawal have a negative impact on abstinence rates.
23. 1 She told them that her daughter-in-law was manic-depressive.
24. She told them that her daughter-in-law was manic-depressive.
25. 3 The kokle is the manic-depressive of the string family.
26. Work in animal models of depressive-like behaviour further corroborated these findings.
27. Pelvic Girdle Pain and Lumbar Pain in Relation to Postpartum Depressive Symptoms.
28. Winston Churchill, an evident manic-depressive who rarely slept, is a notable example.
29. The virus disappeared from their bloodstream, and their depressive symptoms diminished, Ludwig found.
30. 18 To investigate the distribution and frequency of symptoms in manic-depressive disorder.
31. It can change a depressive, lethargic person into a happy, active one.
32. Many are suffering from severe depressive illnesses, often with persecutory ideas or delusions.
33. Major depressive disorder ( MDD ) is also known as a mood disorder, or affective disorder.
34. Conclusions:Depressive symptoms "amplified" the menopausal experience, or alternatively, severe vasomotor symptoms worsened depressive symptoms.
35. It contains five scales on current symptoms: depressive, vegetative, agoraphobic, and sociophobic symptoms and pain; a global severity index (GSI-27); a lifetime assessment for depressive symptoms; and a screening question for suicidality.
36. Objective : To explore and contributive factors of dysfunctional attitudes in first - onset depressive adolescents.
37. 2 Winston Churchill, an evident manic-depressive who rarely slept, is a notable example.
38. They did not have a higher rate of manic depressive illness or anxiety neurosis.
39. An estimated 73 million adult women worldwide suffer a major depressive episode each year.
40. Many young people are struggling with a depressive illness that requires medical treatment.
41. The fresh memory is in Xiamen. I am in depressive and tensive state.
42. 19 Objective To study the compliance application in the treatment of depressive disorder treats.
43. Seldom before had music possessed such hyper-sensitivity, such visceral intensity, such manic-depressive immediacy.
44. Excessive and depressive. Dissocial or does spirit break down can you bring about the suicide?
45. Depressive Symptoms and the Risk of Atherosclerotic Progression Among Patients With Coronary Artery Bypass Grafts.
46. Method: Both patients with bipolar of unipolar depressive episode affective disorder had 30 cases each.
47. 14) Conclusions:Depressive symptoms "amplified" the menopausal experience, or alternatively, severe vasomotor symptoms worsened depressive symptoms.
48. 7 Major depressive disorder ( MDD ) is also known as a mood disorder, or affective disorder.
49. Objective : To investigate the compliance and relapse rate of senile depressive patients treated with sertraline.
50. ConclusionsImproving communication methods can decrease the depressive level of the patients with stroke dysphasia.