depuration in English
Use "depuration" in a sentence
1. EAA was improved about 6. 7% after depuration. Then enzymolysate had better nutritional value.
2. The analysis results provide an accurate basis for the selection of depuration materials and the design of aerodynamics.
3. 17 One hundred grades of depuration under flow the clean room terminal air cleaner arbitrarily. Airtight liquid trough.
4. Harvest and post-harvest activities are regulated in detail, including washing, shell removal, packaging, labelling, storage and depuration.
5. 12 One hundred grades of depuration under flow the clean room terminal air cleaner arbitrarily. Airtight liquid trough.
6. This paper introduces two new methods for sweet water depuration in glycerin production the method of sodium aluminate and barium hydroxide.
7. The method of photocatalytic oxidation, which is used for contamination's deep depuration, is a new technology in environmental contamination treatment technology.
8. The results indicated that FB123 strain possesses fairly strong depuration of the aquaculture wastewater, and has potential application value in improving water quality of aquaculture.
9. It improves the progress capability and efficacy about the depuration activation mineralization of water. Every aspect takes precedence of every kinds of solid ceramic ball.