desecrate in English
Use "desecrate" in a sentence
1. Orcs plunder Moria desecrate our sacred halls.
2. To desecrate a holy spring is considered profanity.
3. It's a crime to desecrate the country's flag.
4. Don't you have a church to desecrate or something?
5. They harrass our Wise Men and desecrate their ritual fires.
6. The enemy desecrate the church by using it as a stable.
7. To do harm to ( property or qualities considered sacred ); desecrate or defile.
8. Glory circle back the throne. It is the lo love's symbol. The divine body desecrate.
9. I won ` t be the one who betrays my dead king and lets you desecrate his tomb.
10. The seneschal didn't disagree with that conclusion, but there was another point. "There was no need to desecrate a good man."
11. There was nothing a Visigoth liked better than to burn a book, desecrate a building, or smash a work of art.
12. After seeing how inhumanely these chickens, ducks, cows, lambs and pigs are treated, anyone with an ounce of compassion would realise that these selfish actions desecrate life itself.
13. The ancient people considered the blood, amnionic fluid , lochia and etac as filthy and ominous materials, which will desecrate the inviolability, and drew up much abstinence of lunaria and birth.
14. 5 After seeing how inhumanely these chickens, ducks, cows, lambs and pigs are treated, anyone with an ounce of compassion would realise that these selfish actions desecrate life itself.
15. She notes that some mastaba (early non-pyramid tomb) walls in Giza and Saqqara were actually inscribed with "curses" meant to terrify those who would desecrate or rob the royal resting place.