diminish in English
a tax whose purpose is to diminish spending
Use "diminish" in a sentence
1. Lycopene can diminish cancer occurrence.
2. Diminish the revenue by reducing tax.
3. As their power grows, yours will diminish.
4. 21 My sense of urgency began to diminish.
5. 10 Diminish the revenue by reducing tax.
6. He likes to diminish the skill of others.
7. 6 Time will not diminish our friendship.
8. With time, such resistance will doubtless diminish.
9. 8 Nothing could diminish her enthusiasm for the project.
10. To appease the Venetians and diminish their aggression.
11. 16 With time, such resistance will doubtless diminish.
12. No, that will only diminish our defenses.
13. “Seeing my strength diminish is very hard.
14. 7 Don't let him diminish your achievements.
15. The half-truths and subtle deceptions will not diminish.
16. 5 These drugs diminish blood flow to the brain.
17. Britain's dependence on nuclear power will therefore steadily diminish.
18. Does the lamp’s fragile nature diminish its value?
19. But you never let that loss diminish your light.
20. 17 But this did not diminish their influence and importance.
21. But he emerged with a steeliness that would never diminish.
22. 22 He began to diminish the moment just past.
23. 19 The guilt will increase and the passion diminish.
24. Federalism is intended to diminish the power of the central state.
25. 23 Respect for elders, already severely weakened, will further diminish.
26. 20 However,(www.Sentencedict.com) the pain already had begun to diminish.
27. 18 Britain's dependence on nuclear power will therefore steadily diminish.
28. 9 As people approach old age, their energies may diminish.
29. 4 We should try to diminish the cost of production.
30. 14 But that's not to diminish the importance of his discoveries.
31. 3 The opposition are trying to diminish our achievements.
32. 1 He likes to diminish the skill of others.
33. His wiles and quirks do not diminish his humanity.
34. We should try to diminish the cost of production.
35. Through implication, language can diminish or elevate the status of others.
36. Later on in life the sex drive tends to diminish.
37. Its delicate makeup served to enhance its value, not diminish it.
38. 26 Later on in life the sex drive tends to diminish.
39. 13 I don't wish to diminish the importance of their contribution.
40. It will diminish rapidly with the distance in relatedness between individuals.
41. Many pathogens secrete compounds that diminish or misdirect the host's immune response.
42. However, his prejudice against merchants did not diminish the numbers of traders.
43. Diminish inflammation. Resume from flu or quinsy. Release and calm down.
44. 15 Federalism is intended to diminish the power of the central state.
45. 29 Sensible and justifiable decisions, properly communicated would raise morale rather than diminish it.
46. The evidence suggests that our sense of touch is programmed to diminish with age.
47. Higher porosity and pore size result in greater bone ingrowth but diminish mechanical properties.
48. It even has a rear anti-sway bar to diminish understeer during highway cornering.
49. Stalactites and stalagmites in wondrous formations diminish the sense of bare rock walls.
50. However, being in such circumstances does not necessarily diminish a person’s sense of dignity.