dishearten in English
Use "dishearten" in a sentence
1. Don't let this defeat dishearten you.
2. Volatile law and order situation also dishearten foreign tourists.
3. Don't let this set - back dishearten you.
4. To lower in or deprive of spirit; dishearten.
5. Bad credit can dishearten you in many ways .
6. This state of things afflicted , but did not dishearten me .
7. 28 To lower in or deprive of spirit; dishearten.
8. 21 Today, with all the problems that tend to dishearten, many need encouragement.
9. He was convinced that America so weakened would dishearten allies who depended on us.
10. Your rousing tales of the Second Age dishearten nearby foes and lighten the footsteps of your allies .
11. My fear is that newcomers with try to start out on these machines and then become dishearten to the sport.
12. The spill dishearten us all and, I believe, makes the public a little more reticent to assume a smooth recovery.
13. Defeat cannot dishearten me. It can only chasten me. I know that God will guide me. Truth is superior to man's wisdom. -Gandhi.