disturb in English
Use "disturb" in a sentence
1. You'll disturb my solitude!
2. Don't disturb her repose.
3. Please don't disturb me.
4. Do not disturb, do you?
5. Do not disturb the water.
6. I hate to disturb you.
7. Don't disturb yourself for me.
8. I didn't like to disturb you.
9. Don't disturb me while I'm working.
10. I won't presume to disturb you.
11. Heh. Terribly sorry to disturb you.
12. Don't disturb him in his work.
13. Who dares to disturb my sanctuary?
14. I promise not to disturb anything .
15. What could possibly disturb such tranquility?
16. Please don't disturb me while I'm working.
17. PARlS God shield I should disturb devotion!
18. Please, there's no need to disturb yourselves.
19. Who dares disturb me during my clyster?
20. What could disturb our peace with God?
21. The thought did not disturb her unduly.
22. Don't disturb him, he's frothing with rage.
23. You were considerate not to disturb us.
24. Don't disturb the papers on my desk.
25. Unjust acts disturb the stability of human society.
26. Snakes will only attack if you disturb them.
27. She dislikes you to disturb her so often.
28. I'm sorry to disturb you with this question.
29. Don't disturb your mother while she's getting dinner.
30. And then something happened to disturb the marmots.
31. Do not disturb nesting birds or other wildlife.
32. Do not allow your dog to disturb wildlife.
33. I don't want to disturb his archival functions.
34. "Mother's busy. Don't disturb her,"he rasped out.
35. Don't disturb Jane, she's studying for her exams.
36. "I'm sorry to disturb you," Webb said gently.
37. No one must disturb him while he's sleeping.
38. To intrude on without invitation or warrant; disturb.
39. We drink and make noise and disturb Federico.
40. Don't mind me! I promise not to disturb you.
41. It is inconsiderate of you to disturb our pleasure.
42. Please do not disturb us when we are working.
43. I hope my snoring won't disturb you too much.
44. She continued to beseech him not to disturb her.
45. They are able to disturb the enemy's battle plan.
46. Such actions disturb him, and he feels discriminated against.
47. They disturb the air as they fly through it.
48. Some scenes are violent and may disturb younger viewers.
49. That is why stories of racism really disturb me.
50. Oh, pardon me, I didn't mean to disturb you.