dock in English
the gangplank was lowered to the dock
Jason grabbed the towels and spread them at the dog's tail and dock .
Use "dock" in a sentence
1. Is the loading dock restricted to only loading dock personnel?
2. Dock your allowance?
3. Metal dock cleats
4. marina, pontoon, passenger transport marina, fishing marina, piling dock, heavy load dock, caisson dock, engineering consulting, design, construction.
5. The speed with which products move from receiving dock to shipping dock.
6. We dock Monday!
7. Loading dock. Stair , ladder, and dock leveler can be shown or hidden.
8. Loading dock. Trucks pull up to the back of the loading dock to unload.
9. Pumping gas on a dock?
10. We watched the ferry dock.
11. I made it to the dock.
12. 3 We watched the ferry dock.
13. The ship is in dry dock.
14. And time is measured out by the di-dock, di-dock of a Ping-pong table.
15. He threatens to dock her fee.
16. 15 The ship was in dock .
17. They easied on approaching the dock.
18. 24 The ship is in dry dock.
19. 13 He threatens to dock her fee.
20. 16 They easied on approaching the dock.
21. Tanned workmen were sitting around the dock.
22. A car pulled up at the dock.
23. 20 The defendant stood in the dock.
24. Ships are and unloaded at the dock.
25. Six ships are strikebound In the dock.
26. 22 We'll lead with the dock strike.
27. 18 Three defendants stood in the dock.
28. Is it a bridge or a dock?
29. The corrupt official stood in the dock.
30. I waited out at the end of the seaplane dock and swung aboard his sailboat as it drifted into the dock.
31. 7:00 tomorrow night on the East Dock.
32. We've a very long walk to the dock.
33. 17 The ship is in dock for repairs.
34. The town already has one cruise ship dock.
35. The liner is in dock for a refit.
36. The two modules will dock in outer space.
37. The former dock area is ripe for development.
38. The ship disgorged its passengers at the dock.
39. The dockers disburdened the merchandise at the dock.
40. 9 The corrupt official stood in the dock.
41. 1 A car pulled up at the dock.
42. Look, come back to the loading dock, okay?
43. They've called for volunteers to hold the dock.
44. 7 Tanned workmen were sitting around the dock.
45. Discounting or Factoring of Accounts Receivable Dock Charges
46. The cruise ship is strikebound in the dock.
47. Just standing here on the loading dock totally naked.
48. It used to be fashionable to dock horses' tails.
49. Afloat at the quayside and in the floating dock
50. The engineers drew up plans for a new dock.