doubts in English
some doubt has been cast upon the authenticity of this account
I doubt my ability to do the job
I doubt not your contradictions
Use "doubts" in a sentence
1. He is ridden by doubts.
2. Subsequent events confirmed our doubts.
3. You must put off your doubts.
4. Doubts were expressed in many quarters.
5. Doubts began to fret his mind.
6. His doubts and hesitations were tiresome.
7. She had doubts about his faithfulness.
8. We have to allow for doubts
9. Carla was suddenly assailed by doubts.
10. This letter resolved all our doubts.
11. He has no doubts about his manliness.
12. 8 Such doubts were now speedily removed.
13. She had niggling doubts about their relationship.
14. Dreadful doubts began to enter my mind.
15. Doubts about Manzi's honesty still linger on.
16. He admits endearingly to doubts and hesitations.
17. You have your doubts, which I get.
18. But doubts surround the long-term benefits.
19. Distance doesn't ruin a relationship. Doubts do.
20. It is possible to liquidate their doubts.
21. Yet many Americans have doubts about Mormonism.
22. He that knows nothing, doubts nothing.
23. Their doubts were redoubled by this news.
24. She managed to explain away my doubts.
25. He tried to laugh away her doubts.
26. I've really got my doubts about you.
27. This raises doubts about the point of advertising.
28. She need have no doubts about her desirability.
29. No wonder agencies here and abroad have doubts.
30. Any doubts had long since been swept away.
31. No one doubts her competence as a teacher.
32. Don't waste life in doubts and fears.
33. She was laden with doubts about the affair.
34. This suggests that some previous doubts are groundless.
35. How did Satan plant doubts in Eve’s mind?
36. I have no doubts as to your ability.
37. Some doubts have been expressed about his testimony.
38. Everyone has doubts about their readiness for parenthood.
39. Doubts began to creep in shortly before Thanksgiving.
40. 14 Today, the Devil continues to create doubts.
41. He doubts an emperor can change the world.
42. 3 Distance doesn't ruin a relationship. Doubts do.
43. One look to Calvary can dispel your doubts.
44. All doubts were suddenly erased from his mind.
45. And to validate these doubts, he subconsciously tested her.
46. Doubts have arisen over the viability of the schedule.
47. Here, then, the doubts about precatory words are reasonable doubts whether they clearly express an intention on the part of a testator.
48. I feel how foolish I am to entertain doubts.
49. This raised doubts about the provenance of the painting.
50. There were doubts about her fitness to hold office.