encourage|encouraged|encourages|encouraging in English
[en·cour·age || ɪn'kʌrɪdʒ]
support, inspire, give hope
Use "encourage|encouraged|encourages|encouraging" in a sentence
1. The Profitboss encourages unconventional ways of making profit, encouraging his people to be creative and take initiative.
2. However, it is by no means exhaustive, and Google encourages encourage webmasters to conduct more thorough research as well.
3. The Government is encouraging women back into the workforce - I think stay-at-home mums should be encouraged, too.
4. Internal integration can be facilitated by encouraging inclusive communication within the firm, reducing inter-firm conflict and encourage strong working relationships, structure the different functions of the firm to foster joint accountability and encourage senior management involvement.
5. Encouraging accidental clicks
6. It's very encouraging.
7. Third, encourages industriously, actuation advance.
8. The company encourages internal promotion.
9. Capitalism encourages competition and individualism.
10. Good health encourages cleat thinking.
11. Such guarantees lower the cost of credit, encouraging greater risk taking, Lacker said. "Inexpensive debt financing will encourage an institution to seek greater leverage than it otherwise would."
12. Our school encourages interactive teaching methods.
13. Create an Environment That Encourages Discussion
14. Toleration of dishonest officials encourages corruption.
15. 2) Third, encourages industriously, actuation advance.
16. Countrywide district encourages forest and afforest.
17. Encourage her.
18. It encourages a cynical, destructive decadence.
19. Encouraging regional integration of trade.
20. Satan not only encourages us to dress immodestly, but he also encourages us to think immoral or improper thoughts.
21. Encouraging Words for the Students
22. Visionary leadership encourages innovation - fiction becomes experiment.
23. The Bible encourages a long-range view.
24. The deco bar (. shtml ) encourages safety stops.
25. Encourage one another.