encourage streamlining in English
Use "encourage streamlining" in a sentence
1. Streamlining cars increases their fuel efficiency.
2. We are streamlining our office procedures and business systems.
3. Tupolev concluded that streamlining was minimally beneficial for large and slow aircraft.
4. Streamlining Reporting, Release, and Accounting Procedures Bypassing Sufferance Current Policy:
5. 15 The cost-cutting measures include streamlining administrative procedures in the company.
6. Ergonomic streamlining and soft cushioned back means applled comfort.
7. * Streamlining border procedures to make them more transparent and predictable; and
8. Further modifications, streamlining the administrative and legal remedy system are designed to speed-up procurement.[
9. One was for streamlining visa applications and visa formalities for airline staff of both countries.
10. The cost-cutting measures include streamlining administrative procedures in the company.
11. Encourage her.
12. Thus, instead of streamlining the system, Gorbachev's decentralization caused new production bottlenecks.
13. Encourage one another.
14. Streamlining of procurement paper flow by development of templates and maximized e-mail usage
15. They encourage us.
16. Emancipatory thought, begging a thing is, about to encourage exploration, encourage innovation.
17. • Encourage family enrollment; and
18. 16 Streamlining currency regulations and creating more ways to reinvest offshore yuan in China will be crucial.
19. Don't encourage his laziness.
20. People are calling for steps to reform the juvenile justice system, including streamlining the process of prosecuting young offenders.
21. I permit, nay, encourage it.
22. Encourage following up all interest.
23. An enterprise should encourage innovation.
24. Experiences That Encourage Zealous Activity
25. ● Encourage your adolescent to talk.