evacuate in English
Use "evacuate" in a sentence
1. Evacuate the headquarters.
2. They'll evacuate police force.
3. Why evacuate the corridors?
4. Please evacuate the corridors.
5. All personnel evacuate immediately.
6. Director, we need to evacuate.
7. We arranged to evacuate immediately.
8. Locals were told to evacuate.
9. Evacuate and we have media meltdown.
10. Officials ordered the residents to evacuate.
11. The order was given to evacuate.
12. This would force the military to evacuate.
13. Your city servicemen, especially the police, evacuate.
14. The city servicemen, especially the police, evacuate.
15. Army helicopters tried to evacuate the injured.
16. Employees were urged to evacuate their offices immediately.
17. We must also move , evacuate, and hospitalize personnel.
18. Tell them you intend to evacuate the children.
19. Helicopters were used to evacuate people from their homes.
20. We must evacuate Sergeant Pavlichenko, as soon as possible.
21. More than 16,000 residents were ordered to evacuate from the Kii Peninsula area , and roughly 30,000 other residents were encouraged to evacuate voluntarily .
22. Evacuate all non-essential personnel at your Kobuleti offices.
23. April 5: Soviet forces evacuate Iran after a crisis.
24. A faster sounding alarm is a signal to evacuate.
25. The surrounding mountains make the city difficult to evacuate.
26. Locals were told to evacuate, but Duane stayed put.
27. Credo : We must evacuate the residents back to Headquarters.
28. Residents downwind from the blaze were advised to evacuate.
29. Cease fire. One hour... two. Just to evacuate our wounded.
30. That day, the British decided to evacuate from the Channel ports.
31. All personnel must evacuate and proceed to the transportation shuttles immediately.
32. Load the V.X. into the choppers, take four hostages and evacuate.
33. The instruction to evacuate the buildings came as a complete surprise.
34. 16 The surrounding mountains make the city difficult to evacuate.
35. They agreed on how to evacuate the civilians from the island.
36. 3 Sometimes, an abortionist fails to evacuate the placenta from the uterus.
37. Tree - like shape used to evacuate or natural happy stratified two - shaped.
38. In addition, the wildfires forced over 230,000 residents to evacuate their homes.
39. Belgians forces were briefly sent in to evacuate Belgian nationals and army officers.
40. He said that relief workers and soldiers were now forcing people to evacuate.
41. They were planning to evacuate the seventy American officials still in the country.
42. 23 When the fire drill starts,(www.Sentencedict.com) students will evacuate the building.
43. The government planned to evacuate those who were left homeless from the island.
44. The French military is preparing to evacuate women and children of expatriate families.
45. As things are, we don't expect to have to evacuate any more.http://Sentencedict.com
46. Major, I'm ordering you to take these men to the choppers and evacuate.
47. Feigning fatigue, we urge a baffled party to evacuate before the witching hour.
48. British and American warships are standing by to evacuate their citizens if necessary.
49. When toxic fumes began to drift toward our homes, we were told to evacuate.
50. “The next time they say ‘Evacuate,’ I will be the first one out of there!”