excite in English
flying still excites me
the ability to excite interest in others
the energy of an electron is sufficient to excite the atom
Use "excite" in a sentence
1. The rumors excite her curiosity.
2. To excite ( another ) pleasurably, superficially or erotically.
3. Events like these excite a child's natural curiosity.
4. Don't excite him - he needs his rest.
5. Experiences of these great men excite and inspire us.
6. A baggy knee was enough to excite the swains.
7. His playing is technically brilliant, but it doesn't excite me.
8. We're using photons to excite electrons in chlorophyil.
9. 9 Pornography is designed to excite our sexual desires.
10. Hargreaves Quarries is expected to excite the most interest.
11. Don't excite him by using the word'terror'from now on.
12. We're constantly working on new ways to excite you!
13. I foresee that this statement will excite a certain amount of comment.
14. These excite detectors for letters consistent with the active features.
15. Try not to excite your baby too much before bedtime.
16. Rightwing mantras of tax cuts and small government no longer excite voters.
17. The speaker has been warned to excite violence in the crowd.
18. Daniel's early exposure to motor racing did not excite his interest.
19. They subsequently de - excite and emit mid - infrared light particles, or photons.
20. In DSSCs, a photoactive dye absorbs photons and uses their energy to excite electrons.
21. Why do certain configurations of line and color and form excite us so?
22. Access to the Internet did not much excite these older buyers either.
23. They can't excite the angry salivation needed to oil battle-bus wheels.
24. Unfaithful husbands are the norm, while unfaithful wives excite no sympathy, just blame.
25. He tried not to do anything to excite the suspicion of the police.
26. 12 Traditional vaccines excite body fluid immunity mostly but hardly start cell immunity.
27. The frontiersman heroes such as Davy Crockett no longer excite our moral support.
28. Lawrence is one of those writers who either excite you enormously or leave you cold.
29. This can excite continuous, even steady, poleward flow as the boundary subsequently relaxes poleward.
30. There are colors to help you relax and others to energise and excite.
31. The Yacht Club is designed to excite, inspire and strengthen the concept that is Yas.
32. Patient: Doc, please give me something that will stimulate, excite and make me raring to fight.
33. The workshops are designed to encourage and excite an interest in the different possibilities of performance.
34. You know you take people on this plane all the time and excite them.
35. An excitation device is operable to ultrasonically excite the ultrasonic waveguide and the agitating member.
36. She had done her utmost to excite, please, soothe, serve; yet everything had gone awry.
37. The level of activity in cortical cells varies, and their ability to excite other cells varies accordingly.
38. The art of a good press release is to excite the editor's interest with the first sentence.
39. The newer, non-ionic contrast materials may be less likely to excite pancreatic inflammation than ionic media.
40. It was a thin, washed out, yellowy green - just the kind of grass to excite a botanist.
41. The displacement current corresponding to a variable irrotational electric field does not excite any magnetic field.
42. 11 We should learn from David’s experience to be on guard against situations that excite improper sexual feelings.
43. 12 Excite will pay for McKinley by issuing 2 million shares of stock, currently valued at $ 18 million.
44. Excite will pay for McKinley by issuing 2 million shares of stock, currently valued at $ 18 million.
45. Some bowerbirds are bright and showy, but others are drab and excite their females with elaborate shelters instead.
46. Although the two companies will merge financially, Bell said Excite would keep the McKinley name in cyberspace. Sentencedict.com
47. More recently, the use of lasers to excite specific upper state levels has allowed emission spectra to be studied.
48. 18 More recently, the use of lasers to excite specific upper state levels has allowed emission spectra to be studied.
49. Although this field did not excite him, it offered a range of career possibilities which pleased his father.
50. An excitation device is operable in the open position of the valve member to ultrasonically excite the ultrasonic waveguide.