expanse in English
Use "expanse" in a sentence
1. We traveled across a broad expanse of desert.
2. Ahead lay a vast expanse of wheat.
3. This vast expanse of ice is now gone.
4. The Pequod moves softly through the blue expanse.
5. She overlooked the vast expanse from the tower.
6. We have a vast expanse of cultivated land.
7. The Sahara is a vast expanse of desert.
8. The snowstorm swept the vast expanse of grassland.
9. Fergus was staring at the plasterboard expanse above them.
10. 3 The snowstorm swept the vast expanse of grassland.
11. The clouds were scudding across the expanse of blue.
12. A vast expanse of golden crops lay before us.
13. We gazed out over the limitless expanse of the desert.
14. She gazed at the immense expanse of the sea.
15. The moon's flame brightened the vast expanse of grassland.
16. Music blares out from the theatre across the great expanse.
17. This conservatory enjoys an enviable position overlooking a leafy expanse.
18. 5 This conservatory enjoys an enviable position overlooking a leafy expanse.
19. A vast expanse of rice fields was laid out before us.
20. 8 The moon's flame brightened the vast expanse of grassland.
21. No large mining operations ever tore into this harsh expanse.
22. Genesis 1:6 says that God produced the “expanse,” or atmosphere.
23. He called the expanse between these two great bodies of water “Heaven.”
24. There was a vast expanse of utterly empty sky to look at.
25. We're always sort of small in the face of its expanse.
26. My mind is a blank, a vast, puffy expanse of nothingness.
27. In summer it is a huge expanse of grain-growing land.
28. 6 This conservatory enjoys an enviable position overlooking a leafy expanse.
29. Boarded Se Hanta , Trinidad dam, boundless expanse of woodlands panoramic view.
30. 5 We gazed out over the limitless expanse of the desert.
31. All that remained on the barren expanse was a deafening silence.
32. 13 This conservatory enjoys an enviable position overlooking a leafy expanse.
33. The vast expanse of Exmoor national park starts at Combe Martin.
34. + 23 Under the expanse their wings were straight,* one to the other.
35. 8 African bullfrog bathes where a sandy expanse lay just weeks before.
36. Official Spokesperson:This was largely a meeting on the expanse of our bilateral relations.
37. It completes its journey in the vast expanse of the Thousand - Islet Lake.
38. Across a wide expanse of mahogany sat a man in his fifties.
39. Unbeknownst to the attackers, however , the grand expanse of Neriak Proper was entirely spared.
40. I looked down at the seemingly endless expanse of green of the Serengeti Plain.
41. Insomnia would stand him in good stead in this expanse of knee-high cover.
42. In 976 AD , the Babenberg dynasty was invested with parts of its expanse.
43. The mountains fall to the east to the flat expanse of the plateau.
44. But in vain, for the river dies on the empty expanse of the Kalahari.
45. The green expanse through the clouds is the source of oxygen in the air.
46. 15 The mountains fall to the east to the flat expanse of the plateau.
47. The fields covered with snow became a vast expanse of whiteness stretching to infinity.
48. I should also be able to calculate the exact number of Spheres in the Expanse.
49. An unvaried pall of cloud muffled the whole expanse of sky from zenith to horizon.
50. It seemed to be floating in a watery expanse, like a ship lost at sea.