extent in English
Use "extent" in a sentence
1. To some extent we all do: to a greater extent, perhaps, all actors do this.
2. That's true to some extent.
3. Conclusion The extent of amblyopia is related to extent of anisometropia but not its type.
4. What it authenticate's strict extent degression .
5. To some extent you are correct.
6. To a great extent you are right.
7. The decision is to some extent arbitrary.
8. Biography must to some extent delineate characters.
9. To some extent this was the truth.
10. It demonstrated the extent of her Westernization.
11. To the extent possible, make yourself available.
12. I agree with you to some extent.
13. He's in debt to the extent of
14. The two categories overlap to some extent.
15. Has our relationship deteriorated to that extent?
16. To some extent this was unarguably true, but not in my view to a sufficient extent to cause the furore.
17. To what extent should age be a factor?
18. To some extent what she argues is true.
19. He was to a certain extent an enigma.
20. The playground covers over an acre in extent.
21. The outcry was, to a certain extent, factitious.
22. She cannot comprehend the extent of the disaster.
23. To that extent I would allow these appeals.
24. The extent of debt has become truly staggering.
25. 8 I agree with you to some extent.
26. It's a pose with him, to some extent.
27. This jog warmed me to a certain extent.
28. The overall extent of civilian casualties remained unclear.
29. 5 I agree with you to some extent.
30. Further attacks escalated rapidly in extent and ferocity.
31. The open ground was several acres in extent.
32. To what extent is the pattern already preformed?
33. 8 To an extent you have something there.
34. The following examples demonstrate this to some extent.
35. Beneficiation removes clay and silica to considerable extent.
36. To that extent, the strategy is a success.
37. To that extent, I declare a vested interest.
38. 28 To some extent this was unarguably true, but not in my view to a sufficient extent to cause the furore.
39. Observe the extent of the domain of Solomon.
40. 21 The two categories overlap to some extent.
41. 7 What is the extent of your garden?
42. To some extent this work is under cultivation.
43. He unwound the rope to its full extent.
44. To that extent , Mr Sharon was no " aberration ".
45. Things are not yet carried to that extent.
46. Their dynamics can be analysed analytically to some extent.
47. God’s undeserved kindness should move us to what extent?
48. Mostly in Asia, to a lesser extent in Africa.
49. 3 She cannot comprehend the extent of the disaster.
50. 2 The playground covers over an acre in extent.