forager|foragers in English
person or thing that searches for food; hunter, explore
Use "forager|foragers" in a sentence
1. We were hunters and foragers
2. Welcome to the Foragers'.
3. At a court the judge is interrogating a forager but gets into difficulty because the forager is a foreigner who doesn't speak English.
4. "Only a few words, " replies the forager.
5. So you run a brothel at the Foragers.
6. In Japan a fungus forager can earn a good living.
7. The Foragers', by the way, derives no income from this.
8. "A forager won't come back until it finds something, " Gordon says .
9. 20 In Japan a fungus forager can earn a good living.
10. The incendiaries set the villages on fire and the foragers visit and sack them.
11. Operation Forager, the assault on the Mariana Islands, was planned as a two-pronged thrust.
12. When the successful foragers arrived at the hive, many danced to indicate the car park.
13. Fig . 2 . The daily average number of foragers on a plum tree during the blooming period.
14. 11) Fig . 2 . The daily average number of foragers on a plum tree during the blooming period.
15. Finally there are the benthic foragers which comb the sea bed for small worms, crustaceans and other invertebrates.
16. The offspring could learn foraging information from mother in uterus and weaning, and get also foraging information from experienced forager through social learning.
17. They are also hardy and very good foragers, making them useful in extensive farming (as opposed to intensive pig farming).
18. As the foragers grow older they move from a juvenile taste for sweet nectar to a more refined preference for pollen.
19. The light cruiser then loaded fuel, ammunition and supplies in preparation for "Operation Forager", the planned liberation of the Mariana Islands.
20. For far-ranging foragers, however, cost - effective walking saves many calories in maintenance energy needs—calories that can instead go toward reproduction.
21. 19 For far-ranging foragers, however,[www.Sentencedict.com] cost - effective walking saves many calories in maintenance energy needs—calories that can instead go toward reproduction.
22. Dr Schofield and his team used hi-tech microscopes to compare the pristine teeth of laboratory-reared pupae with the worn teeth of the wild forager ants.
23. Scott's heart broke at the sound of her voice; save for a hint of Southlands Forager accent, it might as well have been that of Marlene Rush.
24. The first foragers visited the West Mouth of Niah Caves (located 110 kilometres (68 mi) southwest of Miri) 40,000 years ago when Borneo was connected to the mainland of Southeast Asia.
25. A Claas 85E forager i think there are only 10 in the UK and a lot less working , some 30 foot rows and some 20 (depending on the amount of grass.