foramen|foramens|foramina in English
opening, hole, perforation, cleft, passage
Use "foramen|foramens|foramina" in a sentence
1. 8 Conclusions: The lumbar intervertebral foramina ligaments are the normal components of the intervertebral foramen in infants.
2. 16 RESULTS: 1% of root canals of first molars had one apical foramen, and two apical foramina mostly occured at mesiobuccal root of maxillary first molar and distal root of mandibular first molar.
3. Metastatic carcinoma to the jugular foramen.
4. These foramina are confluent with the orbital fissure in many sharks.
5. 7 These foramina are confluent with the orbital fissure in many sharks.
6. Tumors of the foramen magnum are mostly benign.
7. 1 Tumors of the foramen magnum are mostly benign.
8. 11) Tumors of the foramen magnum are mostly benign.
9. A Meckelian foramen ran along the outer side of the dentary.
10. Final, significance of unnamed foramina in mandible for blood supply and nerve innervation were discussed.
11. MR confirms heterogeneously enhancing mass at R foramen of Monro.
12. 4 Final, significance of unnamed foramina in mandible for blood supply and nerve innervation were discussed.
13. Q . What is the connection between migraine and patent foramen ovale?
14. 14 Objective To provide data of apical lateral foramina of Chinese people's permanent teeth.
15. Conclusion The most common tumors in jugular foramen region are neurinoma, tumor of glomus jugulare, and meningioma. Surgery is effective in treatment of brain tumor in jugular foramen region.
16. Objective : To improve CT diagnostic value of extrusion disc in intervertebral foramen.
17. Surgery is effective in treatment of brain tumor in jugular foramen region.
18. 12 Methods: The accessory foramina of 82 mandible on the lateral surface were studied and statistically analysed.
19. 2 When the formation of sieve foramina secunda, the cells with long processes were decreased and gradually disappeared.
20. Purpose: To determine the correlation between VBAI and TCD 、 cervical transverse foramen.
21. Results Among 18 cases of glomus jugular tumor, 10 lesions were located at jugular foramen, 2 lesions at middle ear, and 6 lesions involved both jugular foramen and middle ear.
22. 20 Results It was found that the number of accessory foramina varied greatly from specimen to specimen.
23. The ligaments of the lumbar intervertebral foramina were studied in 20 fetal, child and adult spine specimens.
24. It extends posteriorly between the orbits and otic capsules to the foramen magnum.
25. 22 Histologically, the ligamentous attachment of the nerve roots within the foramina consists of adipose and connective tissue.