forbear|forbearing|forbears|forbore|forborn|forborne in English
[for·bear || 'fɔrber /'fɔːbeə]
refrain from, desist from, hold back
Use "forbear|forbearing|forbears|forbore|forborn|forborne" in a sentence
1. He forbore claiming the reward.
2. Please have a forbearing heart.
3. Ghost unlaid forbear thee!
4. He decided to forbear from interfering.
5. We begged him to forbear.
6. I could not forbear smiling.
7. He forbears to mention the matter again.
8. 17 I forbore to comment on this.
9. He forbore to join our earthen feast.
10. She forbore to ask any further questions.Sentencedict.com
11. Protesters largely forbore from stone-throwing and vandalism.
12. Clara forbore to mention his name.
13. I cannot forbear to go into details.
14. Cant forBear criticizing their ineptitude.
15. I forbear to go into details.
16. I forbore to comment on this.
17. Thank you for being so forbearing.
18. She forbore to ask any further questions.
19. He forbore from commenting on my appearance.
20. His doctor advised him to forbear from alcohol.
21. I have been so far forbearing with you.
22. She could not forbear crying out.
23. I forbear to tell his name.
24. We have to forbear our angry feelings.
25. We should forbear to go into details.