forbear|forbears in English
[for·bear || 'fɔrber /'fɔːbeə]
Use "forbear|forbears" in a sentence
1. Ghost unlaid forbear thee!
2. He decided to forbear from interfering.
3. We begged him to forbear.
4. I could not forbear smiling.
5. He forbears to mention the matter again.
6. I cannot forbear to go into details.
7. Cant forBear criticizing their ineptitude.
8. I forbear to go into details.
9. His doctor advised him to forbear from alcohol.
10. She could not forbear crying out.
11. I forbear to tell his name.
12. We have to forbear our angry feelings.
13. We should forbear to go into details.
14. He forbear from take any further action.
15. Please forbear from smoking during the performance.
16. I cannot forbear from going into details.
17. You must forbear taking advantage of your strength.
18. I could scarcely forbear from laughing out loud.
19. He could not forbear from expressing his disagreement.
20. 13 Many races have traditions of exceptionally long life amongst their early forbears.
21. The wounded boy could not forbear to cry out.
22. The wounded man could not forbear to cry out.
23. Jim's doctor advised him to forbear from alcohol.Sentence dictionary
24. It is often difficult to forbear from expressing one's opinion.
25. She should try to forbear from saying such cruel things.