forbes magazine|forbes magazine in English
Use "forbes magazine|forbes magazine" in a sentence
1. In 2006, Forbes magazine ranked Manila the world's most congested city.
2. Forbes' magazine, on the other hand, could emerge unscathed from the episode.
3. In October 2009, Forbes magazine rated Portland as the third safest city in America.
4. His net worth was recently estimated at more than $ 800 million by Forbes magazine.
5. Forbes magazine declared bitcoin "dead" in June 2011, followed by Gizmodo Australia in August 2011.
6. She was listed 25th by Forbes magazine in its "100 most powerful women" in 2005.
7. As of 200 Forbes magazine ranked her as the 38th most powerful woman in the world.
8. Steve Forbes, the magazine magnate currently racing toward the top of the polls, had almost no contributors.
9. Q.: With the approach of the campaign season, why has magazine magnate Steve Forbes become such a hot item?
10. 29 A day later, Forbes said its online chief quit, prompting reports that the 92-year-old magazine faces a shakeup.
11. Or how about Katie Holmes' littledoppelganger, Suri Cruise, who was voted the most adorable "celebritot" by Forbes magazine? And they know "cute. "
12. Or how about Katie Holmes' little doppelganger, Suri Cruise, who was voted the most adorable "celebriots" by Forbes magazine?And they know "cute".
13. Yesterday, " Forbes " the magazine released a list of names posted up of plute of 2009 year whole world, bill Gates recaptures global head rich honor afresh.
14. Will Smith was named Hollywood's most bankable star in a survey of movie industry professionals released on Tuesday by Forbes.com, the Web site of financial magazine Forbes.
15. But ironically, Forbes' attack ads backfired.
16. 13 When Forbes first started to draw up its power league, the magazine probably imagined that it would induce readers to gasp with fear or gawp with respect.
17. Forbes is a one-bottle medicine man.
18. Forbes won primaries in Delaware and Arizona.
19. A Forbes secretary did sue for discrimination.
20. Forbes leads Fortune in circulation and ad revenue, a status that has developed only since Steve Forbes took over.
21. And Forbes began to plummet in the polls.
22. Michelle Obama tops Forbes most powerful women list
23. Nicole Kidman was named the most overpaid celebrity in Hollywood in the second annual list of least bankable stars by US magazine Forbes, taking the top slot from fellow Australian Russell Crowe.
24. Magazine with a magazine strip for a screwdriver
25. Some proposals, including Forbes', would eliminate all tax deductions.