foul in English
a foul odor
It was a tough time for the French and Silvestre, having already been booked for a foul on Gillespie, just couldn't contain the winger in the 69th minute.
That's the real problem: even guys who want to play fair are under pressure from cheaters to play foul .
Use "foul" in a sentence
1. Foul eunuch!
2. FOUL We opened the windows to let out the foul air.
3. It's beyond foul.
4. The chimney is foul.
5. This washbowl is foul!
6. " Limit " is absolutely foul.
7. Those toilets smell foul!
8. This medicine tastes foul!
9. The referee signalled a foul.
10. Fair without but foul within.
11. They died a foul death
12. Murder is a foul deed.
13. The police suspect foul play.
14. They died a foul death.
15. Penalty kick for a foul.
16. by fair means or foul.
17. The footballer tried to foul.
18. The footballer made a professional foul.
19. 6 Don't foul up this chance.
20. The foul smell made her gag.
21. In fair weather prepare for foul.
22. Elbowing is a foul in basketball.
23. 1 Don't pass the foul line.
24. Do the police suspect foul play?
25. He's a coarse, foul-mouthed bully.
26. I'm sick of her foul mouth .
27. Foul-resistant condenser using microchannel tubing
28. Foul play will be severely penalized.
29. The batter hit a foul ball.
30. The foul-smell eliminating device according to the present invention has an outstanding foul-smell eliminating effect because foul smells are removed by using the high-voltage glow discharge.
31. Foul ball down the third-base side.
32. - Urine that is cloudy or foul-smelling
33. All things considered, there is something foul.”
34. 15 In fair weather prepare for foul.
35. Foul play is not accepted in Business.
36. Factory chimneys foul the air with smoke.
37. Not like the foul-mouthed bunch today.
38. Local detectives have ruled out foul play.
39. He was sent off for foul play.
40. Players were warned twice for foul play.
41. Many were shocked by his foul language.
42. The foul air is unfit to breathe.
43. Nothing could foul up their militant spirit.
44. There is ample evidence of foul play.
45. The foul odor penetrated the entire house.
46. With my acceptance of your foul election.
47. To foul our beliefs, trample our freedom.
48. The house was filled with foul odour.
49. Detectives have not ruled out foul play .
50. He had fallen foul of the FBI.