gain in English
the mayor was accused of using municipal funds for personal gain
a process that has gained the confidence of the industry
she had gradually gained weight since her wedding
Use "gain" in a sentence
1. Gain time, gain life.
2. He who gain time gain everything.
3. Acousto-optic gain equalization filter and gain equalization system
4. Avoid suffering to gain happiness. Realize impermanence to gain hope.
5. ● ‘Reject unjust gain.’
6. Output Gain Limits
7. If you gain, you gain all; if you lose, you lose nothing.
8. In a vicious cycle, weight gain increases insulin resistance increases weight gain.
9. No pain, no gain.
10. Lightly gain, quickly lost.
11. No pay, no gain.
12. Water of be apt to: Website gain circumstance how? Be how of gain?
13. Wideband high gain antenna
14. Reform efforts gain momentum.
15. Also called unrealized gain or unrealized profit or paper gain or paper profit .
16. Was weight gain in one person actually spreading to weight gain in another person?
17. • Abnormal fear of weight gain
18. Marxism began to gain currency .
19. Gain flattening tunable optical filter
20. We Can Gain God’s Favor
21. Who rejects dishonest, fraudulent gain,
22. Gain Wisdom and Accept Discipline
23. Sometimes gain is to lose.
24. Prefer loss to unjust gain.
25. Some antennas have their gain expressed in [dBd], it's the gain compared to a dipole antenna.
26. By consenting, we gain strength.
27. Does your watch gain time?
28. High gain antenna and magnetic preamplifier
29. We'll let them gain on us.
30. "Gippsland Aquaculture Industry Network-Gain". growfish.com.au.
31. Exceedingly eager for material gain; avaricious.
32. This paper discusses a method of characterizing the gain of the laser pulse amplifier using its gain fluence curves, and studies gain fluence curves of a single amplifier.
33. Variable gain antenna for cellular repeater
34. High gain-area-product antenna design
35. • Azimuth of the maximum antenna gain;
36. They may even gain in credibility.
37. Method and device for gain adjustment
38. An adjustable gain control (AGC) system (100) with improved gain control accuracy and method thereof is disclosed.
39. 1 Prefer loss to unjust gain.
40. 4 Sometimes gain is to lose.
41. He had to gain your trust.
42. Ill-gotten gain [goods] never prosper.
43. He contrived to gain their votes.
44. You, who weighs everything by gain?
45. Be content with less gain coupled with peace, rather than double the gain along with toil and strife.
46. Tables and advice of acceptable weight gain during pregnancy to avoid a lasting pregnancy weight gain after childbirth.
47. com/gain ground on.html] became involved in the case did law-enforcement officials gain ground on Bonnie and Clyde.
48. Automated servo gain adjustment using fourier transform
49. Aerial gain acquisition method, device and system
50. Everything to gain and nothing to lose.