garb|garbed|garbing|garbs in English
Use "garb|garbed|garbing|garbs" in a sentence
1. The men were garbed in Army uniforms.
2. The priest was garbed in black.
3. The widow was garbed in black.
4. The woman was garbed in black.
5. He garbed himself as a sailor.
6. The judge was garbed in black robes.
7. Monks garbed in hooded robes. Sentencedict.com
8. She was appropriately garbed in funereal black.
9. 2 She was appropriately garbed in funereal black.
10. He wore the garb of a general.
11. He was garbed in sweater, tweed jacket, and flying boots.
12. Help me to remove this mourning garb.
13. Dr Zyphur's garb was, however, no provocative fashion statement.
14. Objections have arisen to Catholic nuns teaching in religious garb.
15. He was dressed in Chinese garb and sporting a pigtail.
16. Her sad and onerous duty is garbed in the rhetoric of a civil right.
17. He was dressed in the garb of a clergyman.
18. It's actually in the Japanese case, they'll switch from traditional Japanese garb to western style garb as the occasion demands, the kind of situati on they're in.
19. He wore the garb of a scout, not a general.
20. A man in the garb of a priest came in.
21. Amateur video posted online showed bloody, presumably dead individuals in civilian garb.
22. Japanese woman wearing western style garb, seated at a western style sewing machine.
23. She doffs her garb worn under fire And wears again female attire.
24. Their Name, their Garb, and Work did so intoxicate and bewitch me.
25. This lawful process coincidentally clothes life in a spiritual looking garb.