garbage in, garbage out|garbage in garbage out in English
quality of the input entered into a computer affects the quality of its output
Use "garbage in, garbage out|garbage in garbage out" in a sentence
1. Garbage in, garbage out.
2. Garbage disposals and garbage disposal adapters, garbage disposal flanges and stoppers
3. They're garbage.
4. Don't forget to take out the garbage.
5. Garbage truck?
6. 7 It expounds the essential earmark of garbage and the limitation of garbage function transformation: garbage classification.
7. Garbage truck!
8. Throw it in the garbage.
9. He washes dishes or takes out the garbage.
10. It's your turn to take out the garbage.
11. Collected garbage from the garbage truck specially shipped to refuse transfer station.
12. 5 It's your turn to take out the garbage.
13. Can you take out the garbage when you go?
14. It's a garbage dump.
15. You can throw out all the stuff in that cupboard, it's garbage.
16. It's the garbage man.
17. Children scavenge through garbage.
18. Bigger garbage firms developed as concern about the safety of garbage dumps did.
19. Pawnshop ghost and garbage.
20. Uh, the garbage actually.
21. Free . I pulled them out of a garbage can somewhere in Portland.
22. You were found in a garbage dump.
23. They're our natural garbage collectors.
24. Our garbage will be put in a garbage disposal unit that will eliminate the need for trash collection.
25. Such projects as Gao'antun Garbage Burning Plant and Jiaojiapo Garbage Burying Ground will be completed.