garbage piles|garbage pile in English
Use "garbage piles|garbage pile" in a sentence
1. Locals pile garbage beside the forlorn visitors center.
2. Garbage in, garbage out.
3. A woman walks past piles of uncollected garbage in Thessaloniki, Greece.
4. Garbage disposals and garbage disposal adapters, garbage disposal flanges and stoppers
5. They're garbage.
6. Some municipalities fall behind in collecting garbage, which then piles up in the streets.
7. Garbage truck?
8. 7 It expounds the essential earmark of garbage and the limitation of garbage function transformation: garbage classification.
9. Garbage truck!
10. AS MANKIND’S garbage piles up, it poses one of the toughest dilemmas of our age.
11. Collected garbage from the garbage truck specially shipped to refuse transfer station.
12. It's a garbage dump.
13. It's the garbage man.
14. Children scavenge through garbage.
15. Bigger garbage firms developed as concern about the safety of garbage dumps did.
16. Pawnshop ghost and garbage.
17. Uh, the garbage actually.
18. Open sewers, piles of uncollected garbage, filthy communal toilets, disease-carrying rats, cockroaches, and flies have become common sights.”
19. They're our natural garbage collectors.
20. Throw it in the garbage.
21. Such projects as Gao'antun Garbage Burning Plant and Jiaojiapo Garbage Burying Ground will be completed.
22. Enough of this necklace garbage.
23. Or possibly, “garbage dumps; dunghills.”
24. It smells of warm garbage.
25. Municipal: Garbage disposal and tax.