garcia in English
male first name; family name
Use "garcia" in a sentence
1. Garcia, they lived on campus?
2. We'll have Garcia run his sheet.
3. Garcia just got into the bank's system.
4. Garcia, Report to the mall's Security office.
5. He married Josefa Garcia in May 1695.
6. Just learn from Rowan, take the letter to Garcia!
7. He easily overcame Garcia, Saturday's conqueror of Ernie Els.
8. He wrote this to Federico Garcia Lorca himself.
9. Alan Garcia, Fujimori's predecessor(Sentencedict.com), slipped the net.
10. By all accounts, Garcia was an excellent manager.
11. We're in Cherry Garcia with a maraschino cherry.
12. Garcia, cleveland police is sending you some files.
13. I've got garcia checking dental Records against other cases.
14. Garcia turns in another soulful-eyed but deadpan performance.
15. Garcia ran the marathon in just under three hours.
16. 6 Judge Garcia was forced to declare a mistrial.
17. You've reached Penelope Garcia in the FBI's office of supreme genius.
18. Garcia, how long can you keep jamming the cell phone lines?
19. But Alejandra Garcia of Libera said the situation needed addressing immediately.
20. Garcia found a connection between a motel handyman and rebecca gallen.
21. President Garcia has ordered an airlift of food, medicines and blankets.
22. Was garcia able to find anything on a raphael in the records?
23. Jerry Garcia himself has a double-0 rating, just like James Bond.
24. On Diego Garcia, this equates to a maximum depth of 20 m.
25. Five years later, Dr Reyes - Garcia and her colleagues came back again.
26. Garcia, I need you to run a full background check for me.
27. And you, Garcia Lorca, what were you doing down by the watermelons?
28. She received praise for her effective representation of Garcia during the trial.
29. Weir, was a fresh-faced teen when he met up with Garcia.
30. In 19 Garcia introduced legislation to nationalize Peru's banking and financial systems.
31. Rowan was sent for and given a letter to be delivered to Garcia.
32. Peruvian President Garcia attended the opening ceremony the meeting and made a speech.
33. “Sister Garcia called from the Primary to remind you about activity day today,” Mom said.
34. Garcia sat the first quarter as South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier started sophomore Connor Shaw.
35. Trumpeter Barbaro Teuntor Garcia is the only horn player; there is no keyboardist.
36. In 1902 the teacher Elvira Garcia and Garcia co-founder of the Society cited above, organized the first kindergarten for children 2 to 8 years old, Fanning annex to the Lyceum for ladies.
37. Garcia seemed to be back with two straight wins, with a 3-8 deficit.
38. 7 In June, Melissa’s mom, Bonnie Garcia, a former California State Assemblywoman, visited Washington.
39. Theresa Adams Garcia, who was 20 when her father died, is asking for $ 000.
40. Mark Garcia, died of apparent heart failure the day after he scuffled with officers.
41. Garcia Mdrquez has called him the " best Latin American writer in the English language ".
42. Garcia, can you remote access the cell phone grid I'm in and jam all the frequencies?
43. Garcia is unable to attend, but will send the foreign minister in his stead.
44. That, said the ejidatarios' elected leader, Rafael Garcia Espinoza, was never the peasants' intention.
45. 3 Garcia is also researching on the Arabic language and culture at the same time.
46. "Who am I going to bring?" asks Erika Garcia, an out-of-work contract lawyer.
47. 10 I conjured up visions of wild mushroom risotto, tiramisu, Cherry, Garcia ice cream, and currant scones.
48. Garcia should re-evaluate every voluntary missing person case followed by accidental or sudden death.
49. Hey, garcia, can you check the zoning code on a warehouse at 6000 san alameda?
50. "Now, in many places, neoliberalism has been rejected because it was not successful," Garcia said.