garden centre in English
place that sells plants and gardening products and equipment
Use "garden centre" in a sentence
1. We got the gravel at our local garden centre.
2. Nice - at a price Our local garden centre stocks Sterlets.
3. In fact garden centre granite would do, and is very cheap.
4. Dexter watched the lights of a garage or a garden centre slide by, glistening damply through the mist.
5. From a busy garden centre, the company supplies roses, shrubs, trees and bedding plants, all at competitive prices.
6. An old stable block houses the Garden Centre Shop with an exclusive range of products, gifts and plants.
7. Prince's Garden Centre will stock a wide range of horticultural goods, with special emphasis on top-quality indoor plants.
8. Although they always look so tempting on the garden centre shelf, they are known to be very hard to please.
9. Bear this in mind when you peruse the catalogues and the plants on offer in the nursery garden centre plunge beds.