go down in English
Those East End thoroughfares like East India Dock Road were full of commercial stores and warehouses and godowns .
Use "go down" in a sentence
1. If I go down, you guys go down with me.
2. They go down weeping.
3. Why not go down fighting?
4. I won't go down easy.
5. acceptance rates also go down.
6. Prices began to go down.
7. Make the sun go down, Mercy.
8. Falzone's gonna go down in flames.
9. I go down in the fifth.
10. The champagne didn't go down well.
11. The tree's roots go down three metres.
12. We're supposed to go down the manhole?
13. Their friendship will go down the drain.
14. Dictators rarely go down without a fight.
15. Its roots can go down three metres.
16. How far does zoo's land go down?
17. This day will go down in history.
18. com/go down to.html) all except Eddie.
19. This may go down well in Gotham.
20. Let them go down alive into the Grave;*
21. Boys ready to go down the rabbit hole?
22. A powerful army may go down in defeat.
23. We sat and watched the sun go down.
24. The captain didn't go down with his ship.
25. Let's go down to the river at sunset.
26. The people rise up, and dictators go down.
27. Courtiers seldom go down to the lower town.
28. Go down the corridor and he is there.
29. Push hard and the lever will go down.
30. Can you go down to a low D?
31. Their heroic exploits will go down in history.
32. Won't go down without a fight, they say.
33. And try to go down doing something good.
34. He wouldn't go down the slide by himself.
35. 7 Don't go down the slide head first.
36. It depends which road you want to go down.
37. Go down to the grocer's and get some sugar.
38. Few of his works will go down to posterity.
39. You should go down there and demand a refund.
40. Maynard eventually prevailed, but Blackbeard didn't go down easy.
41. You can go up, you can go down, right?
42. We just go down for a cup of coffee.
43. The Gnomish Mines go down about 8 - 10 levels.
44. The Tier 4 tower is going to go down.
45. let not the sun go down upon your wrath;
46. How did his speech go down with the audience?
47. Go down and see what they are doing downstairs.
48. At midday everyone would go down to Reg's Cafe.
49. "You go down that passageway over there." — "Which one?"
50. Maybe you should go down into the unexplored part.