Meaning of word grave concernin English - English Dictionary
Use "grave concern" in a sentence
1. He expressed grave concern at American attitudes.
2. They watched with grave concern the formidable ascent of U
3. He told them he had received reports that had caused him grave concern.
4. Expresses grave concern at reports of insufficient and limited access to the crash site;
5. If the use of chemical weapons is confirmed, it is a matter of grave concern.
6. It was none the less a moment of grave concern to unbelievers of any reliable militancy.
7. Expressing grave concern that continuing Israeli settlement activities are dangerously imperilling the viability of the two-State solution based on the 1967 lines,
8. It has since made a sluggish recovery, though the extent of the unemployment and gray market, combined with relatively poor law system continue to be of grave concern.
9. In Brussels, Belgium, the North Atlantic Council, the governing body of NATO, expressed "grave concern" over the missile launch, and issued a statement expressing regret and condemnation on July
10. The Security Council recalls its grave concern at the risk posed by non-State actors that attempt to develop, acquire, manufacture, possess, transport, transfer or use nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and their means of delivery.
11. Expressing grave concern about the adverse impact of climate change and ocean acidification on the health and survival of coral reefs and related ecosystems around the world, including through sea-level rise, the increase in the severity and incidence of coral bleaching, rising sea surface temperature and higher storm intensity, combined with the synergistic negative effects of waste run-off, overfishing, destructive fishing practices, alien invasive species and coral mining,