graves' disease|graves disease in English
(Medicine) Basedow's disease, form of hyperthyroidism, disease of the thyroid gland thought to be caused by an autoimmune reaction (characterized by an enlarged thyroid and intolerance of heat)
Use "graves disease|graves disease" in a sentence
1. Graves' disease is one of the important autoimmune thyroid diseases to cause hyperthyroidism.
2. 9 Graves' ophthalmopathy (GO), or more accurately thyroid-associated ophthalmopathy, is a common cause of morbidity and discomfort in patients with Graves' disease.
3. 5 Thus, the majority of children with Graves' disease will need definitive, curative therapy.
4. 14 Graves' disease is one of the important autoimmune thyroid diseases to cause hyperthyroidism.
5. 2 Graves' disease is one of the important autoimmune thyroid diseases to cause hyperthyroidism.
6. 1 Most Graves' disease eye symptoms are so mild that treatment is not needed.
7. Objective To investigate the clinical effect of prednisone on hyperthyroid atrial fibrillation associated Graves disease ( HAFGD ).
8. Graves’ orbitopathy is part of an autoimmune systemic disease which compiles hyperthyroidism, orbitopathy, dermopathy and acropachy.
9. 8 The CBLB gene and autoimmune thyroid disease in children-Case- control study Graves' disease, and Hashimoto's thyroiditis are multi-genes complex diseases.
10. 20 Objective To investigate the clinical effect of prednisone on hyperthyroid atrial fibrillation associated Graves disease ( HAFGD ).
11. Uncontrolled hyperthyroid patients with large goiters secondary to Graves’ disease may develop edema of the upper airway.
12. Digging up graves.
13. In order to prevent the spread of disease, mass graves were dug, with 700 bodies buried on November 8.
14. Robbing graves is grisly.
15. To study the effect of anti - thyroid drug ( ATD ) on heart rate variation ( HRV ) in patients with Graves disease ( GD ).
16. Brave Gail Devers was suffering from Graves Disease but it took doctors two years to diagnose the crippling thyroid illness.
17. 19 Brave Gail Devers was suffering from Graves Disease but it took doctors two years to diagnose the crippling thyroid illness.
18. 10 Objective: To discuss the effect of maternal thyroid functions with Graves' disease on the thyroid status of their newborn infants.
19. Out of 615 patients with Graves' disease who accepted the treatment of antithyroid drugs (ATD), 215 (9%) developed toxic effects of the drugs.
20. 7 When used at sufficient doses, radioactive iodine is an effective cure for Graves' disease and is associated with few acute side effects.
21. Mass graves are already being dug.
22. RSW: ... people wanted a Michael Graves building.
23. The graves are divided into several types.
24. Some of the graves are cemented over.
25. They were eating themselves into their graves.