group in English
these bodies fall into four distinct groups
Use "group" in a sentence
1. Lithium hydronium cell ( group ), nicel hydrogen cell ( group ), nicel cadmium cell ( group ), fastener cell ( group ).
2. This paper has proposed the Group Structure Model of CL concerning group natural structure, group natural parameters, group control parameters, group arising and group evaluation.
3. It includes group term life insurance, group lifetime insurance, group annuity insurance, group health insurance and group accidental injury insurance, etc.
4. 21 This paper has proposed the Group Structure Model of CL concerning group natural structure, group natural parameters, group control parameters, group arising and group evaluation.
5. 3¿ represents one or more of a hydrogen atom, a lower alkyl group, a hydroxy group, a lower alkoxy group, a halogen atom, a nitro group, a lower alkylenedioxy group, a lower alkanoyloxy group, alower alkanoyl group, an amino group, a lower alkylamino group, a lower alkanoylamino group and a lower alkoxycarbonyloxy group, or $(1,5)$(CH¿2?)
7. 22) Results There were no significant differences among ETOFs of submariner group, pilot group, diver group and normal group.
8. Methods: Divided the rats into treatment group, model group, sham operation group and normal group by sortition randomization method.
9. Every abelian group is a T-group.
10. The ES group and the ESE group animal remarkably is lower than M group.
11. 5 Results:Both group 1 and group 2 had significant maxillary retrusion compared with group
12. The group—without R—is the aldehyde group, also known as the formyl group.
13. These countries are categorised into three different groups: Group A, Group B and Group C.
14. Methods Eighty - four patients were randomly divided into Group A, Group B and Group C.
15. The model group, the moumal salinegroup, the Da - cheng - qi tang group, the ACOL group.
16. The new group was given the title called “Advisory Group on Market Surveillance” (abbreviation “MARS” Group
17. Animals were randomly allocated into 4 groups:sham-operated group, normothermia group, delayed hypothermia group and immediate hypothermia group with 7 rat each.
18. Abelian group: a group whose binary operation is commutative.
19. 2¿, each independent of one another, represent a hydrogen atom, a halogen atom, a (C¿1?-C¿4?)-alkyl group, (C¿1?-C¿4?)-alkoxyl group, hydroxy-(C¿1?-C¿4?)-alkoxyl group, hydroxy group, nitro group, carboxyl group, sulfo group, amino group, said amino group can be substituted by (C¿1?-C¿4?)-alkyl group, or (C¿1?-C¿4?)-acyl groups, whereby the residuals R?
20. 27 The parameters above measured in different groups including control group, portal hypertension group, choledochus obstruction group, and malignant tumor group were compared.
21. METHODS:All the mice were divided into the normal control group, the cataract control group, the taurine group and the catalin eye drops group.
22. Methods: The female guinea pigs were divided randomly into group, EAE group and p . MBP group.
23. The group is inspired by American group Destiny's Child.
24. Group B: Tissue engineering derma with splIt'skin graft group.
25. The group natural parameters include the size of group, model of dependence, goal of group and group natural structure, which are static parameters.
26. Everyone can find the Group address and view group members if group access levels allow it.
27. Methods:126 cases of onychomycosis were randomly divided into 3 groups, group Itraconazole, group Terbinafine, group Fluconazole.
28. 18) Method:Peripheral blood AR levels were measured with rodioligand assay in 13-cis retinoid acid group (group A) and in control group (group B).
29. 10 The experimental rats include control group, group with silicosis and silicotic group treated with aluminium citrate.
30. Methods The patients were randomly divided into acu moxibustio n massage group, acupuncture group and massage group.
31. Methods1.99 patients of Hyperuricemia were randomly divided into Xiezhuo Chubi decoction group, Benzbromarone group and Control group.
32. Methods 60 Wistar rats were randomly divided into 3 groups : normal group, VCE group and AAP group.
33. Photosensitive polybenzoxazine compositions include a photosensitive additive such as an o-diazoquinone and a polymer comprising a repeating unit represented by the following formula (I) wherein R1 comprises an aliphatic group, an alicyclic group, an aromatic group, a heterocyclic group, or combinations thereof, R2 comprises an aliphatic group, an alicyclic group, an aromatic group, a heterocyclic group, or combinations thereof, R4 comprises a hydrophilic group, a hydrophilic group protected by an acid-cleavable group, a hydrophilic group protected by a base- cleavable group, a cross-linkable group, or combinations thereof, and i represents an integer of 1 or more.
34. A pop group is not a group of social workers.
35. 15 Assist Group CFO in driving Group - wide ERP implementation.
36. 2 Introduction to Group theory, Group Representation Theory, Physical Applications.
37. The prince circulated from group to group at the party.
38. Method 98 pregnant women with single pregnant, vertex present were randomized into mifepristone combined with oxytoxin group (A group) and oxytoxin group (B group).
39. 10 Through group theory, you win over the girls group and turn them into YOUR support group.
40. Sika China Group Sika China Group is the fully - owned subsidiary of Swiss Sika Group in China.
41. Every abelian group can be embedded in a divisible group.
42. An example of the acyl group is the acetyl group.
43. The access group is listed as Group Email(s):groupname.
44. by age and population group (per # in each age group
45. Group encryption and decryption, group signatures such as multisignature etc.
46. Group B : Tissue engineering derma with split skin graft group .
47. 2 A chemical group is a submolecular group of atoms.
48. There was no diversity between metoprolol group and diltiazem group.
49. Introduction to Group theory, Group Representation Theory, Physical Applications. Sentencedict.com
50. The prepaid group and individual accounts within the group can be centrally managed by an authorized group administrator.