guild in English
The right model for the teacher unions is the medieval craftsman guilds , the hallmarks of which were professional ability and demonstrated accomplishment.
Use "guild" in a sentence
1. 18 Establish a guild, purchase a custom guild tabard , and promote or demote recruits to different ranks within the guild.
2. Establish a guild, purchase a custom guild tabard , and promote or demote recruits to different ranks within the guild.
3. 10 Demote: This allows the guild leader to demote members within the guild to lower ranks.
4. As each separate town in Prague had its own town hall and guild system, such guild buildings proliferate.
5. This monopoly gives the Guild great power.
6. Disband: This will disband the entire guild.
7. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies.
8. I belong to a guild of wine butlers.
9. 13 Demote - Players can demote other players in the guild.
10. 8 Halle Berry at some Screen Actors Guild Awards thing.
11. Your guild affiliation and tabard design will not be transferred. You will have to join or create a new guild on your destination realm.
12. Bloodshot: good luck to your guild, whats is called again?
13. Preferable till we as a guild stop playing World of Warcraft.
14. Shulman, though not a guild member, has never participated in health networks.
15. In 1884 he became a founder member of the Art Workers' Guild.
16. The nameplate Preston Guild which can be yours for the highest bid.
17. I also still have the old Guild car stickers in my car.
18. Much of this bore the unmistakable stamp of guild thought and policy.
19. This restraint of trade funnels students into schools belonging to the ABA guild.
20. A gigantic battle flares up between two opposing guilds and their guild castles!
21. We don't really comprehend how rigorous the training in the guild system was.
22. Some guild members have completely given up taking payments from insurers or HMOs.
23. However, due to the 2007 Writers Guild of America strike, the film was cancelled.
24. Rebuild the defiled Orrery and unlock the secrets of this Mages Guild Inner Sanctum.
25. Trade guild is defined as economic cooperation structure among corporations in the same Industry.
26. The site has sponsored two buses, painted in company colours, which promote Preston Guild.
27. Many Cheyenne women belonged to a housewives' guild, which taught domestic arts and decoration.
28. Another body concerned with qualifications in church music is the Guild of Church Musicians.
29. She is an active member of her local League of Friends and Trefoil Guild.
30. Doktor Blitz, knight of the Atlantis Guild, wielder of the four-pronged trident on SpawnCraft?
31. In Guild Wars there was Knockdown, Interrupt, Weakness, Blind, and Cripple, to name a few.
32. He based the titular guild on a local bar he was visiting at the time.
33. Guild board member Leigh Timmons appreciates Glendinning's work because of his ability to capture detail.
34. After passing the test, a man was accepted as a member of the knitters’ guild.
35. If because bank oneself network is attacked , be, silver - colored guild performs corresponding legal duty.
36. St. Martin's church and its medieval guild were responsible at some stage for providing the bull.
37. Today, Jo Ratcliffe, involved in completing the Preston Guild celebratory quilt, will talk about her involvement.
38. A fishy story Luncheon with a definitely fishy flavour was served by Rochdale Ladies' guild recently.
39. Necessity , effective , way, mechanism of trade guild"s meditation is also among the highlights of research."
40. Competition and the law of transport guild regulations that cooperating is economy of contemporary world market.
41. This is no mean achievement as it means achieving Guild membership consistently for five successive years.
42. Gelmelzwaaiers Flag waving Group consists of 14 standard bearers and a drummer who accompanies the guild.
43. The guild, untrammelled by the weight of conservatism, was in the vanguard of cooperative thought and action.
44. Nevertheless, the Guild succeeded in imbuing its members with a firm sense of self-worth and purpose.
45. This person needs something more like a medieval crafts guild than the labor union of 1860-19
46. 6 When theAuthor’s Guild tried to getAmazon to curtail its used-book market, the companyrefused to backdown.
47. The obligation to pay a contribution applies to all persons affiliated to a guild irrespective of nationality.
48. –D4C2: total abundance (number of individuals or biomass in tonnes (t)) across all species within the trophic guild.
49. Moreover, in Catalonia, the guild has given Booksellers Winesburg, Ohio Sherwood Anderson of the bookseller award this year.
50. By the mid-thirteenth century they were still the leading guild, although the drapers were now also important.