haunt in English
a gray lady who haunts the chapel
Use "haunt" in a sentence
1. Haunt your murderer.
2. Your conscience will haunt you.
3. Galleys still haunt French consciousness.
4. I'll come back to haunt you!
5. Naturally a haunt of rugger enthusiasts.
6. "Their peers forgive, but DWIs haunt lawmakers".
7. The area was a popular tourist haunt.
8. Was he a spectre returning to haunt Fleury?
9. Memories of the war still haunt her.
10. 7 I'll come back to haunt you!
11. The area was a haunt of criminals.
12. The murmurous haunt of flies on summer eves.
13. The pub is a favourite haunt of artists.
14. And it will come back to haunt you.
15. This pub is a favourite haunt of artists.
16. Was he a spectre returning to haunt her?
17. Images of death and violence haunt the story.
18. His youthful escapades came back to haunt him.
19. 25 Was he a spectre returning to haunt her?
20. So, he's using his alter egos to haunt you.
21. Those losses are coming back to haunt us now.
22. The trauma of that attack continues to haunt us.
23. These visions continued to haunt her for many years.
24. The place is the haunt of off-duty policemen.
25. He said he would come back to haunt her.
26. The Drummond Hotel A favourite haunt of the literati.
27. Europe has continued to haunt and heckle the American imagination.
28. That decision came back to haunt him in later life.
29. Naturally a haunt of rugger enthusiasts. Good selection of malt whiskies.
30. The ghost of Lady Margaret is supposed to haunt this chapel.
31. Come forth if you still haunt this place, damned being!
32. This is one of the cafes I used to haunt.
33. They can't haunt a pile of rubble, for Christ's sake.
34. 2 The place is the haunt of off-duty policemen.
35. 10 The ghost of Lady Margaret is supposed to haunt this chapel.
36. And not a day goes by where it doesn't haunt me.
37. The spirits of long-dead warriors seemed to haunt the area.
38. This trade imbalance may haunt the United States in the future.
39. These things have a habit of coming back to haunt you.
40. His father let him not to haunt with us the bad girls.
41. They had already out guessed me, by staking out my favourite haunt.
42. The ghost of a hanged poacher is said to haunt the manor house.
43. The ghost of the tennis ball is coming to haunt the man.
44. Grievers: Mechanical creatures that haunt and kill the Gladers in the maze.
45. The ghost has been laid and will not return to haunt you again.
46. A ghostly lady is said to haunt the stairway looking for her children.
47. The Wanglang Preserve in western Sichuan is the haunt of the giant panda.
48. 28 Kirkgrim A GHOST thought to haunt churches, where its appearance was an ill omen.
49. Her sense of Mrs. Penniman's innocent falsity lain dormant, began to haunt her again.
50. The Channel Islands are a favourite summer haunt for UK and French yachtsmen alike.