have a concern in in English
Use "have a concern in" in a sentence
1. The adhesives used in plywood have become a point of concern.
2. 2. (a) Why have some circuit overseers expressed concern?
3. They have returned, in more technical terms, to a serious concern with ontology.
4. Safety standards in the industry have been a matter of concern for many years.
5. The neighbors have a problem, and, freaky, I share their concern.
6. A number of parents have voiced concern about their children's safety.
7. Several observers have repeatedly expressed concern about the alarming situation in Darfur
8. Do you have genuine concern for fellow believers?
9. 12 I have no concern on that score.
10. He has a concern in the business.
11. I have included a mock up drawing of the areas of concern.
12. Teachers have expressed concern about the emphasis on testing.
13. Some manifestation of your concern would have been appreciated.
14. This concern, too, now seems to have been allayed.
15. The noise would have provoked alarm and neighbourly concern.
16. In any event slippage shall be a concern.
17. Whatever you may say, I have no concern with that.
18. You yourself have voiced some concern about your own acuity.
19. Many subject specialists have voiced concern about teaching bilingual students.
20. Rarely would a single concern have the entire facilities required for a complete testing program.
21. He possessed a genuine concern for those in distress.
22. In Austin, dependant care issues are a particular concern.
23. Pricing is absolutely a concern
24. Overdevelopment remains a concern nationwide.
25. Concern about a baby's bowel movements can set the scene for concern and anxiety.