have a cow in English
become angered, get angry, become mad
Use "have a cow" in a sentence
1. All I have is a milk cow.
2. Researchers from 25 countries now have a full genetic map of a cow.
3. A cow is white.
4. a cow suckling her calves.
5. She's a silly old cow!
6. And cow crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing as a holy cow."
7. The cow cast a calf.
8. 1 bull and a cow.
9. A cow ruminates its food.
10. Mad cow?
11. Just then, a cow passed and down a pile of cow dung right on the bird.
12. Cow- puncher
13. Sarcastic cow.
14. The cow is a domestic animal.
15. The cow has produced a calf.
16. 2 The cow is a ruminant.
17. That cow is a good milker.
18. 1 A cow ruminates its food.
19. You're a cow, moo, moo, moo.
20. I have heard an old cow tuned up in like manner.
21. A vet dispatched the injured cow.
22. The cow has a diseased udder.
23. A curst cow has short horns.
24. It's been a cow of a day.
25. Socialism: You have bicephalous milk cow, the country pulls to send others.