have a crow to pluck with someone in English
Use "have a crow to pluck with someone" in a sentence
1. When you kill a chicken to eat, you have to pluck it.
2. A cock began to crow.
3. I have someone with me now, a human.
4. To strum or pluck ( a stringed instrument ).
5. Sheryl Crow? Not the Sheryl Crow?
6. I shall have to pluck up courage and speak to her about it.
7. She showed a lot of pluck in dealing with the intruders.
8. It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
9. In some culture, a crow is associated with badness.
10. You must pluck up courage and have it out with Sun - fu once and for all!
11. Today bring to mind someone with whom you have conflict.
12. 13 It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
13. And I have to go out with someone nice and boring.
14. A Eurasian crow ( Corvus monedula ).
15. It takes a lot of pluck to stand up to a bully.
16. If I couldn't, I wouldn't have much to crow about, would I?
17. The cock started to crow.
18. Pluck up, young man!
19. And you have to have someone arbitrate that.
20. You can pluck the strings on a guitar with your fingers or a plectrum.
21. The last thing anyone wants is to have a conversation with someone who isn't there.
22. Are the hens beginning to crow?
23. Pluck a single hair from Jinx's head.
24. With a few pluck at the string of his banjo, everybodyis singing along.
25. Someone to conspire with.