Use "have a death adder in ones pocket" in a sentence
1. Be prepared to put one's hand in one's pocket.
2. Northern death adder
3. 1 Be prepared to put one's hand in one's pocket.
4. A female version of Death Adder makes an appearance in Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers.
5. Death has a curious way of reshuffling one's priorities.
6. Another possibility is that the death worm is a member of the cobra family called the death adder.
7. Most religions in the world promise eternal life after one's death.
8. Most Australians have never seen a redback or a death adder and personally know of no one who has been bitten by one.
9. A handful are dangerous—such as the tiger snake, the death adder, and the taipan.
10. When in a Dead End Land one must not show one's fear of death
11. After Judging decedent's intention before one's death reasonably, do one's utmost to protect privacy right of decedent.
12. A carry-save adder for use in a binary multiplier with a reduced number of full adder stages.
13. 3 After Judging decedent's intention before one's death reasonably, do one's utmost to protect privacy right of decedent.
14. 9 Naturally, you have a videophone in your pocket just in case.
15. 2 Naturally, you have a videophone in your pocket just in case.
16. Word of the ancient one's death will spread through the multiverse.
17. After all, we have Vargas in our pocket.
18. At one's leisure, we can have a race.
19. Adder circuit
20. Follow one big band to accompany after one's death with accompany personnel.
21. One's organs cease to function, though clinical brain death can be delayed.
22. Spring return pocket tape measures will generally fit in a pocket.
23. They would have a small computer connected to the Internet in their pocket.
24. I always have a lot of bits and pieces in my coat pocket.
25. Have loose money in your front pocket for easy access.