have a go at|have a go in English
Use "have a go at|have a go" in a sentence
1. Let's have a go at it.
2. I'll have a go at fixing it tonight.
3. They wanted to have a go at me.
4. I'll have a go at repairing the roof myself.
5. Contact:. 5 Have a go at orienteering in Calderdale.
6. I always wanted to have a go at football.
7. Who would want to have a go at Oglethorpe?
8. I'll have a go at mending your bike today.
9. Let me have a go at it, all right?
10. Let me have a go at it this time.
11. 11 Most have go - or at least go through the motions.
12. He must be itching to have a go at it.
13. People just like to have a go at other artists.
14. Go on, have a good scratch!
15. I'll have a go at driving for a while if you're tired.
16. On the tour, everyone can have a go at making a pot.
17. Lily : Listening comes first. Don't worry, have a go at it.
18. I want to have a go at finishing my essay tonight.
19. Really have a go at it before some one else does.
20. Let's go outside and have a game.
21. Have a shave before you go out.
22. I don't want to have a go.
23. Go at least once a year to a place you have never been before.
24. I'll just have a shave before we go.
25. So stay with me and have a go.