have a good spot with that firm in English
Use "have a good spot with that firm" in a sentence
1. It's important to have a good firm mattress.
2. I have no connection with that firm.
3. These plants need a sunny spot with good drainage.
4. It was such a good offer that I closed with him on the spot.
5. 26 It was such a good offer that I closed with him on the spot.
6. We have dealt with that firm for many years.
7. That is a firm handshake you have.
8. I have a sun spot that I used to have to cover with heavy duty concealer.
9. She a soft spot for good brandy.
10. Acedia firm. How good with respect to the mood!
11. I saw a high spot just ahead that looked firm enough to sustain the weight of the car.
12. Our firm has a good social club.
13. This glue makes a good firm bond.
14. It was a good spot for fault-finding.
15. 15 I needed a good laugh and that funny cartoon really hit the spot.
16. It's a tremendously stable shoe with good, firm cushioning designed for a heel striker.
17. 8 This glue makes a good firm bond.
18. Girls have a soft spot for a man with a broken heart.
19. They have business relations with our firm.
20. The method makes the sealing part have firm connection, good air tightness and good thermal shock resistance.
21. Konovnitsyn's firm, handsome, good-humoured face was bright with a sly and kindly smile.
22. Keeps good relationship with the bank, tax bureau and audit firm.
23. It's a good thing that you have finished with that worthless young man.
24. Both the four eye and spot fin have a posterior eye spot.
25. I am quite good at English, but I have a bit of a blind spot where spelling is concerned.