have a heavy hand in English
Use "have a heavy hand" in a sentence
1. But take in hand the hands of very, heavy, have a feeling 8800.
2. The king ruled with a heavy hand.
3. They governed the city with a heavy hand.
4. He rules this country with a heavy hand.
5. He runs his department with a heavy hand.
6. Henry and Richard both ruled with a heavy hand.
7. Suddenly a heavy hand whacked him in the shoulder blades.
8. So remember, heavy hand luggage can be a safety hazard.
9. On the one hand, the government regulates websites and Internet services with a heavy hand.
10. I feel the heavy hand of conspiracy.
11. 11 She swung a slow,(www.Sentencedict.com) heavy right hand at him.
12. In Peter’s hand, depicted in marble, is a set of heavy keys.
13. Until now, he had managed that, with a heavy hand and crude peasant humour.
14. These weapons also had a heavy brass guard which encased almost the whole hand.
15. Tepilit ole Saibol, I have a heavy burden.
16. There was fierce hand-to-hand fighting and the area was coming under heavy tank and artillery shelling.
17. 22 These weapons also had a heavy brass guard which encased almost the whole hand.
18. Do you have a hand mirror?
19. A dictator must have a firm hand.
20. You said I'd have a free hand.
21. NowlookI have a ball in my hand.
22. You have a deft hand with diplomacy.
23. They lifted earth in baskets, passed bricks from hand to hand and dragged heavy stones with ropes over their shoulders.
24. Does anyone have a watch with a second hand?
25. Pray to Him for the power to control your tongue and your heavy hand.