heart in English
The device has a tube entering the left ventricle, the heart 's main pumping chamber.
I totally heart this song
Use "heart" in a sentence
1. Do we have a humble heart, a teachable heart, a gentle heart?
2. I exscind my skin , in order to canvass my heart, a vivid heart, a bloody heart, an entire heart.
3. Other heart disease, e.g. cardiomyopathy, pericarditis, heart failure
4. Flesh of my flesh...... heart of my heart...
5. I've had a heart-to-heart with him.
6. Heart or artery disease including heart attack, stroke, aneurysm, arteriosclerosis, chest pain, rheumatic fever or heart murmur?
8. Heart attack.
9. But he's also honest, which means that during a heart-to-heart, your heart might get hurt.
10. A bill collector, of necessity, has a closed heart, a mathematical heart, a heart of debits, a mind that is working and a heart that recedes.
11. Parvo can also attack dog's heart causing congestive heart failure.
12. Star’s heart sank.
13. I need to have a heart-to-heart talk with her.
14. It was time for a heart-to-heart with my daughter.
15. After the heart-to-heart talk, they understand each other better.
16. Calm your heart.
17. Have a heart.
18. Abnormal heart rhythm.
19. We had a heart-to-heart over a bottle of wine.
20. Parvo can also attack a dog's heart causing congestive heart failure.
21. We wish you can talk heart-to-heart, and receive home feeling.
22. I resolved to have a real heart-to-heart with the President.
23. The heart bleeds.
24. Claudia's heart thudded fiercely and she felt Roman's heart quicken in response.
25. Heart-to-heart chats are conducive to the solution of ideological problems.
26. Conclusion Fluoroacetamide may cause obvious heart damage, and also heart electrical alternation.
27. 9 When heart muscle dies in a heart attack, it never regenerates.
28. 15 I need to have a heart-to-heart talk with her.
29. For example: Angina Pectoris, Cardiac Neurosis, Congestive Heart failure and Heart Palpitations.
30. Regular exercise strengthens the heart, thereby reducing the risk of heart attack.
31. And heart problems aren't so rare for someone who's had a heart transplant.
32. It opens channels from heart to heart so that feelings can flow reciprocally.
33. " The Tell-Tale Heart. "
34. My heart all aflutter
35. Mom had'n heart attack.
36. Showing his true heart.
37. Cold hands, warm heart.
38. 25 His heart , that loved and pitied, is a heart of unchangeable tenderness.
39. 29 Regular exercise strengthens the heart, thereby reducing the risk of heart attack.
40. But high blood pressure makes the heart work harder resulting in heart disease.
41. Cry your heart out.
42. Right of the heart.
43. Rotten to the heart.
44. Suffer from heart disease.
45. Heating the heart children
46. " And my heart sank.
47. Bless your heart, Stella.
48. Set her heart aflame
49. It's a heart transplant.
50. Aw, you're breakin'my heart.