help in English
Roger's companion helped him with the rent
Help! I'm drowning!
Use "help" in a sentence
1. Slow help is no help.
2. Help her, Abbot, help her.
3. For information on how to use this Help system, see Help on Help.
4. To help others, to help one another.
5. The "Accessibility help" link opens this help article.
6. This charity aims to help people help themselves.
7. Get more help on the Chrome Help Forum.
8. Get more help on the Chrome Help forum.
9. Press f 10 to activate help, give help information Press ESC key to exit help.
10. I will help those tho call me for help.
11. Self- help is the best help. Aesop
12. This charity aims to help people to help themselves.
13. Help me to examine, and help me to see
14. Get help.
15. Help, lava.
16. 16 The gods help them that help themselves. --- Aesop, Fables.
17. I'm banking on your help/on you to help me.
18. Some manufacturers provide telephone help lines to help sort out problems .
19. Help him aboard!
20. Help me engage.
21. They'll help us.
22. Revenge won't help.
23. I know you're trying to help, and your help is valued.
24. Their dams help reduce soil erosion and can help reduce flooding.
25. Come and help.
26. Officer needs help!
27. They help circulate.
28. Grandma, help us!
29. She needs help.
30. You can also get more help on the Chrome Help forum.
31. Nowadays we rely increasingly on computers for help/to help us.
32. Access help content.
33. Somebody, help me!
34. Please, help me
35. We help kids.
36. Press the [ HELP CALC ] key to access the quick- key help menu
37. 6 Decongestants can help unclog a stuffy nose, and expectorants help loosen mucus.
38. Starting a help desk to funnel help requests, WidgetCo hires a temporary worker.
39. Please, please, help me!
40. She yelled for help.
41. Welcome that personal help.
42. Trog will help us.
43. Philip needs medical help.
44. I'm offering my help.
45. To help you relax.
46. I'll go get help!
47. That's not gonna help.
48. We appreciate your help.
49. I appreciate your help.
50. Cal hollered for help.