hesitation in English
she answered without hesitation
Use "hesitation" in a sentence
1. Some non-affect hesitation.
2. He agreed without hesitation.
3. Number two: hesitation is bad.
4. Do I sense hesitation?
5. Without hesitation, I volunteered.
6. After a moment's hesitation, he nodded.
7. Abraham obeyed without hesitation.
8. “Yes,” I responded without hesitation.
9. Mauve answered without hesitation: yes.
10. He calls for blood without hesitation!
11. There's no room for hesitation.
12. Brian's hesitation was almost imperceptible.
13. I had no hesitation in naming him captain.
14. The Shepherdess said with no hesitation.
15. After much hesitation, they decided to leave.
16. 6 She agreed without the slightest hesitation.
17. She answered without a moment's hesitation.
18. She answered immediately, without any hesitation.
19. She agreed without the slightest hesitation.
20. There was a fractional hesitation before he said yes.
21. It'seems unwillingly to sent the namecare without any hesitation.
22. Without hesitation, the assembled citizens roared assent.
23. We didn't find any hesitation cuts, doctor.
24. I accepted his offer without a moment's hesitation.
25. After a slight hesitation, she began to speak.
26. There was a certain hesitation in her manner.
27. He responded without hesitation, “Ann, they are everything.”
28. There was a slight hesitation in Jamie's voice.
29. In we filed, yours truly with some hesitation.
30. And there is no hesitation to admit it.
31. A soldier that operates Without conscience or hesitation.
32. There was a momentary hesitation before he replied.
33. He accepted the job, albeit with some hesitation.
34. After some hesitation one of them began to speak.
35. Without hesitation... and with fealty to each other alone.
36. He answered openly and honestly without hesitation or equivocation.
37. 16 The task is so urgent that it allow of no hesitation.
38. After some initial hesitation, teachers seem to have accepted the new system.
39. I have no hesitation in recommending him for the job.
40. That is, well, excuse my hesitation, far off the point.
41. ” Then, after some hesitation, Oi continued, “ . . . and God to them.
42. 2 He answered openly and honestly without hesitation or equivocation.
43. Referee Michael Reed had no hesitation in awarding a penalty.
44. We have no hesitation about accepting your most generous offer.
45. After some hesitation,he jumped aboard and contributed to the campaign.
46. We have no hesitation in accepting your most generous offer.
47. He said he felt no hesitation when the opportunity arose to acquire Fila.
48. If your parents asked you a question, you answered without hesitation.
49. I would have no hesitation in recommending Philip for the position.
50. Hesitation and uncertainty were written all over his goat-like face.