hideout in English
Use "hideout" in a sentence
1. He flits from hideout to hideout.
2. Where was your hideout?
3. Where is your hideout?
4. My hideout is blown up.
5. Every gang needs a hideout.
6. They trailed thieves to their hideout.
7. Some hideout was caught last night.
8. Hiro told me about your " super secret " hideout.
9. Which means Malin's hideout will be underground.
10. They trailed the thieves to their hideout.
11. Itachi: Let's finish our conclusion in this hideout.
12. The hideout is clearly visible from the air.
13. Christina, was with the children in the wrong hideout.
14. The guerrillas had a hideout in the mountains.
15. A crafty person has more than one hideout.
16. The gangster was flushed out from his hideout.
17. The police tracked the criminal to his hideout.
18. Police battered down the door of the thieves' hideout.
19. The police came upon the hideout purely by chance.
20. On the map, Bell showed Captain Hook the secret hideout.
21. Police raided the gang's hideout on Thursday, arresting six people.
22. Three days ago I snuck into their hideout and snatched these
23. He must have been watching, presumably after finding his hideout violated.
24. But Sollozzo hideout, as were all top members of the Tattaglia Family.
25. It is believed that the guerrillas have a hideout in the southern mountains.
26. The designers designed a terrific pirate galleon and a thrilling Lost Boys' hideout.
27. He guessed, rightly, that the kidnappers did not want their hideout discovered - at least, not yet.
28. According to local folklore, this cave was once the hideout of a famous bank robber.
29. The police officer was covered by her colleagues while she ran towards the gunman's hideout.
30. The navigators would disappear into their hideout and work out their courses and prepare their charts.
31. This cave served as a hideout for a bearded seal seeking shelter from the harsh Arctic climate.
32. 30 According to local folklore, this cave was once the hideout of a famous bank robber.
33. It says a militant "hideout" was hit in the Shawal mountains of South Waziristan, following a tip-off.
34. At dusk , Murias' unit shows up at a cattle ranch near the Rio Grande that he hears is a hideout for gunmen.
35. A reclusive ex-rock-star's London mansion is used as a hideout by a violent protection racket thug, played by James Fox.
36. Once a week, download Mullah Omar and his posse of theocrats spittin' mad chatter from their hideout in the mountains near Tora Bora.
37. For their third hideout, they chose the third floor of an abandoned, roofless building where they met at night and wrote on the white walls.
38. 9 Once a week,[www.Sentencedict.com] download Mullah Omar and his posse of theocrats spittin' mad chatter from their hideout in the mountains near Tora Bora.
39. The place the Beanes inhabited stretched nearly a mile underground, and when the tide came in, the water went into their subterraneous hideout nearly 200 yards.
40. Oorag's Silver Circlet: Oorag was a churlish pirate who often used the Santa Contresena island fortress as hideout, but he hasn't been seen for some 15 years now.
41. Clearly, it means something if they operate openly out of a big city with a known address, than if they live in a remote cave or an isolated jungle hideout.
42. They know every trick and every hideout, so now troublemakers are more likely to get caught and reported to police and fewer of the youth end up engaging in criminal activity.
43. US officials said the CIA tracked bin Laden to his location, then elite troops from Navy SEAL Team Six, a top military counter-terrorism unit , flew to the hideout in four helicopters.