humans in English
people, human beings
Use "humans" in a sentence
1. Humans stink!
2. Why protect greedy humans?
3. Humans evolved from apes.
4. To kill humans, Jack.
5. Humans are natural explorers.
6. The humans are weak.
7. Good night, tiny humans.
8. All humans have parallel lives.
9. Salvation by humans worthless (11)
10. the ethnography of paleolithic humans.
11. Research suggests humans, Neanderthals interbred.
12. Salvation by humans worthless (12)
13. Humans are essentially rational beings.
14. Higher angels disguised as humans.
15. All humans are constructed symmetrically.
16. I.V.-1 is in humans.
17. How can humans reflect God’s glory?
18. Jesus foretold critical times for humans.
19. For example, are humans rational creatures?
20. Whether it's for humans or God.
21. A tawdry illusion to dupe humans!
22. Flame throwers were tested on humans.
23. The earth given to humans (16)
24. However, attacks on humans are rare.
25. Clearly developing improved humans will create great social and political problems with respect to unimproved humans.
26. Did Jehovah leave humans without hope?
27. Humans are now immune from smallpox.
28. 18 Humans are essentially rational beings.
29. The bacteria is harmless to humans.
30. 4) Industrial robots can outwork humans.
31. Humans redden when they are angry.
32. 14 Now, what about imperfect humans?
33. Humans are the only animal infected.
34. Humans eat forbidden and dirty food.
35. Dolphin sounds are unintelligible to humans.
36. Humans are specialized in vindictive behavior.
37. Humans can be an untrusting race.
38. Humans do this all the time.
39. C. hepatica) and may affect humans.
40. The meow is primarily for humans .
41. Intellect distinguishes humans from other animals.
42. All humans are susceptible to wrong thinking.
43. Do demons still exert influence over humans?
44. Presumably, modern humans emerged somewhere in Africa.
45. Humans can't smell as well as dogs.
46. These products are not toxic to humans.
47. Haploid number for humans is 23 chromosomes.
48. They also slander humans with their tongue.
49. • How did humans come to experience suffering?
50. Humans have a special affinity for dolphins.