humble|humbler|humblest in English
[hum·ble || 'hʌmbl]
unpretentious, poor, simple; modest, not prideful; submissive, deferential, meek
Use "humble|humbler|humblest" in a sentence
1. My most abject and humblest apologies to you as well, Princess.
2. Making someone happy is perhaps the humblest way of approaching happiness.
3. Here the One who was the greatest among them performed the humblest task!
4. That's humble.
5. Humble, too.
6. " my humble servant? "
7. “Blessed are they who humble themselves without being compelled to be humble.”
8. Yοur humble servant.
9. Our humble offerings.
10. Merely a humble immigrant.
11. I met humble people.
12. Don't be so humble.
13. Welcome to our humble abode!
14. Just a humble woodcarver.
15. I'm just a humble swordsman.
16. Always Be “Humble in Mind”
17. Welcome to my humble dwelling.
18. Welcome to my humble abode.
19. He knelt in humble devotion.
20. A Grand Blessing for Humble Shepherds
21. Promptly accept assignments, including humble tasks.
22. Defeat and failure make people humble.
23. Do not be humble, please.
24. And not so humble dreams.
25. It's beyond my humble capabilities.