humble wish in English
Use "humble wish" in a sentence
1. 14 Plenty of people wish to become devout, but no one wishes to be humble. Joseph Addison
2. That's humble.
3. Humble, too.
4. " my humble servant? "
5. “Blessed are they who humble themselves without being compelled to be humble.”
6. Yοur humble servant.
7. Our humble offerings.
8. Merely a humble immigrant.
9. I met humble people.
10. Don't be so humble.
11. Welcome to our humble abode!
12. Just a humble woodcarver.
13. I'm just a humble swordsman.
14. Always Be “Humble in Mind”
15. Welcome to my humble dwelling.
16. Welcome to my humble abode.
17. He knelt in humble devotion.
18. A Grand Blessing for Humble Shepherds
19. Promptly accept assignments, including humble tasks.
20. Defeat and failure make people humble.
21. Do not be humble, please.
22. And not so humble dreams.
23. It's beyond my humble capabilities.
24. God Favors the Humble Ones
25. He is indurated to humble fare.