humdinger|humdingers in English
[hum·ding·er || 'hʌmdɪŋə(r)]
extraordinary person or thing (Slang)
Use "humdinger|humdingers" in a sentence
1. That dinner is a humdinger.
2. It should be a humdinger of a match.
3. a humdinger of a blizzard.
4. His latest novel is a humdinger.
5. Annabel's party was a real humdinger.
6. We had a humdinger of an argument.
7. My new sportscar is a real humdinger.
8. His girl - friend is a real humdinger.
9. It turned into a real humdinger of a game.
10. Brown must have been a humdinger of a playground supervisor.
11. And it was a humdinger, delivered with passion and poise.
12. There was a humdinger of a reception to greet us.
13. Pierre and Donna are having a humdinger of a row.
14. What a shame it couldn't have been more of a humdinger.
15. And it was a humdinger(Sentencedict.com ), delivered with passion and poise.
16. My brother and sister had a humdinger of a row last night.
17. Such excitement was absent during a first half that was more humdrum than humdinger.