humidify|humidified|humidifies|humidifying in English
[hu·mid·i·fy || hjuː'mɪdɪfaɪ]
increase the amount of water vapor in the air of a room
Use "humidify|humidified|humidifies|humidifying" in a sentence
1. Humidifying of gas adopts constant temperature tank and fibred humidifier to humidify the air and hydrogen. Testing of humidity adopts HS1101 humidity sensor.
2. 12 Humidifying of gas adopts constant temperature tank and fibred humidifier to humidify the air and hydrogen. Testing of humidity adopts HS1101 humidity sensor.
3. The gas is first humidified in a scrubber.
4. Normal saline is commonly used in artificial airway humidifying.
5. DRAABE employs direct air humidification systems for humidifying ambient air.
6. Heating, ventilating, cooling, humidifying and air conditioning apparatus, and installations
7. Nozzle devices for air conditioning and/or air humidifying
8. The raindrop, humidified vapor or liquid usually contain minerals that erode the precision parts instrument.
9. 1 Like the modern-day Gulf Stream, these waters warmed and humidified the two landmasses.
10. 4 Parafin was emulsion is used to humidify when the fiberglass is produced.
11. Like the modern-day Gulf Stream, these waters warmed and humidified the two landmasses.
12. 9 They put some wet towels on the radiators to humidify the room.
13. Air cleaning and air humidifying installations, in particular air conditioning equipment for buildings
14. 5 The participants are not allowed to humidify the tobacco in any way.
15. 6 Allowed to add fresh air and humidify to keep the room fresh and clean.
16. Installation, repair, maintenance and servicing of apparatus for air conditioning, refrigeration, air conditioning fans and filers, air conditioning apparatus with cooling, heating, humidifying, de-humidifying, chilling and condensing capacity
17. 9 The humidify in BF blast is fluctuant, it affects the operation and smooth of BF.
18. Carbon dioxide absorption probably does not directly contribute water to humidify the inspired gas.
19. 10 In order to solve this problem, we adopt mechanical ventilation to humidify the grain.
20. The main operation processes of consecutive humidifying crushing cover steeping, crushing, homogenate , pumping out[Sentencedict.com], and flushing.
21. 7 The humidify in BF blast is fluctuant,(www.Sentencedict.com) it affects the operation and smooth of BF.
22. Installations and apparatus, all for drying, cooling, air-conditioning, air-blowing, humidifying, dehumidifying, ventilating and refrigerating
23. Installations and apparatus, all for cooling, air-conditioning, air-blowing, humidifying, dehumidifying, ventilating and refrigerating
24. Devices delivering humidified air to the user by means of a heat and moisture exchanger attached to a face mask
25. Device for continuously humidifying and dehumidifying additional air from manufacturing processes and ventilating and air conditioning systems