in-law|in law in English
Use "in-law|in law" in a sentence
1. In the law - sociology realm, folks law is a kind of law comparative to the national law.
2. Case law and statute law ire individually the main source of law in the common -law system and civil-law system.
3. Case law and statute law are individually the main source of law in the common-law system and civil-law system.
4. Sister in law?
5. Sister in law.
6. Sister in law!
7. Specialize in maritime law, international trade, contract, company law.
8. Finnish law is codified and based on Swedish law and in a wider sense, civil law or Roman law.
9. Thomas Wallace graduated in law, but never practised law.
10. Gul 's mother-in-law , sister-in-law and father-in-law were arrested but her husband is still at large .
11. Applying Due Process in administrative law is Administraive Procedural law.
12. The basic fundamental law in circuit theory is Ohm's law.
13. Banking Law, Financial Futures and Derivatives Law, Company Law, Securities Law, Trust and Fund Law, Guranty Law, Negotiable Instruments Law.
14. Public International Law, Private International Law, International Trade Law, WTO law, International Human Rights Law, Maritime Law, International Investment Law.
15. 4 Public International Law, Private International Law, International Trade Law, WTO law, International Human Rights Law, Maritime Law, International Investment Law.
16. Your brother-in-law?
17. He's in law school.
18. Small daughter- in- law.
19. Sorry, sister-in-law.
20. He took a degree in law then joined a law firm.
21. Directly applicable law is a new system in international private law.
22. Customary law plays a role together with the statutory law in the application interpretation of criminal law.
23. This legitimate expectation was recognized only in public law and not in private law.
24. In modern commercial law, because of the transformation from "customary" to "statute Law", the mandatory norms of commercial law began to take effect in the commercial subject law.
25. Impossibility of performance, an important concept in the law of obligation in the Continent Law System, is one of core questions in contract law.