inaccurate statement in English
Use "inaccurate statement" in a sentence
1. His information is inaccurate.
2. This thermometer is inaccurate.
3. These belong to pseudoscience, inaccurate!
4. The book is historically inaccurate.
5. These figures are somewhat inaccurate.
6. This factor would yield inaccurate data.
7. Found inaccurate index. Updating file list.
8. TV ratings figures are often inaccurate.
9. The total amount payable is inaccurate.
10. Statistical graphs may be inaccurate and misleading.
11. It was good drama, but historically inaccurate.
12. The book is both inaccurate and exaggerated.
13. Maps of the region are notoriously inaccurate.
14. 7) The total amount payable is inaccurate.
15. The old maps were usually inaccurate or incomplete.
16. Figures quoted in the article are wildly inaccurate.
17. All the maps we had were wildly inaccurate.
18. The report has been based upon inaccurate information.
19. I feel the wether forecast is always inaccurate.
20. Messages on fields not completed or inaccurate Tag No.
21. He said these figures were bogus and totally inaccurate.
22. His thesis was unproved and inaccurate on many accounts.
23. The whole report is badly written. Moreover, it's inaccurate.
24. Your recollection of what she said seems remarkably inaccurate.
25. Both their assessments of production costs were hopelessly inaccurate.